vivfreeflying

10th Puerto Rico Freefall Festvial 2012

It's time again to mark your calendars!! The 10th PR Freefall Festival will be held at the Arecibo Airport on February 15-19, 2012. As always, lot's of fun jumps, daily beach jumps with transportation included, Free Beer nightly, Saturday night catered beach party and more... Come join us celebrate our 10th year!

Organizers includes:
FF Organizers Amy Chmelecki and Luis Prinetto
Wingsuit Organizers: Scott Bland and Scott Callantine
RW Organizers: Tom and Mandy Schroder-This year, Mandy wil be doing our 1st Puerto Rico Female Record

Two Skydive Chicago Super Otters
Pre-Registration $50 until Jan. 15, 2012

* we don't offer camping at the DZ. all Lodging information is online. Make sure you mention you are attending the skydiving event

Discounted rates with Charlie Car Rental in San Juan and Aguadilla Airport (24 hours and free pick up) Tell them you are attending the 10th PR Freefall Festival
1-787-728-2418
1-800-289-1227

For more information visit: http://xtremedivers.netfirms.com/boogieTemp.shtml
call us: 787-852-5757
Xtreme Divers Inc.
Antonio "Nery" Juarbe Airport in Arecibo, P.R.

[Organizers includes:
RW Organizers: Tom and Mandy Schroder-This year, Mandy wil be doing our 1st Puerto Rico Female Record]

We are happy to announce Roberta Mancino will be joining Amy Chmelecki and Luis Prinetto ;)

We are happy to announce Roberta Mancino will be joining Amy Chmelecki and Luis Prinetto ;)

I have a feeling that attendance just skyrocketed.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So for those who have attended what is the attendance like for this?

How are the first and last days? I'll be back in the states by then and should have enough time to get current again. I'm thinking of going but I need to either be back by Monday or take my daughter with me as that Monday is her birthday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Hi,

We have 300+ attendees from all over the world. Usually, everyone come to skydive and to vacation, a perfect match. So some either get here before to visit the Island making the 1st day a busy one. Since Monday is a Holiday (Presidents Day), some people decide to stay over a few days and do the same, making the last day busy as well. In sum, we have a great time, lots of people jumping with perfect weather and plenty of fun. The Arecibo Airport is big (landing area) and accessible. We have all information online if you need to pre-register and look for hotels/rental cars.

http://xtremedivers.netfirms.com/boogieTemp.shtml

If you need anything else, please let us know.
Viviana

I'm in. Registered online, I hope. Didn't get a confirmation or anything via email. Will there be one?

Now I gotta figure out where to rent a car from and where to stay. Is there any one place where the majority are staying? I don't really know anyone in the community.

Discounted rates with Charlie Car Rental in San Juan and Aguadilla Airport (24 hours and free pick up) Tell them you are attending the 10th PR Freefall Festival
1-787-728-2418
1-800-289-1227

I just called to check into reserving a car and the guy didn't know anything about this. After holding for a few minutes while he checked with is manager he came back and said they can do $21 a day which is $3 cheaper than online. What's interesting is that for the 5.5 days of renting it should be about $16 cheaper but it came out to be double that at $32 less even after taking into account the taxes. They always make it confusing with all the little extra charges. But it's reserved.

Also reserved a room at the Punta Maracayo Resort for the 14th through the 19th so I'm set. Only two and a half months to go. [:/]

Hello Everyone,

Due to conflict in activity dates, Amy Chmelecki won't be organizing this next year. However, we will have Scott Plamer joining Roberta Mancino and Luis Prinetto. Hope to see everyone here!! END OF THE WORLD BOOGIE 2012 :)

It's time again to mark your calendars!! The 10th PR Freefall Festival will be held at the Arecibo Airport on February 15-19, 2012. As always, lot's of fun jumps, daily beach jumps with transportation included, Free Beer nightly, Saturday night catered beach party and more... Come join us celebrate our 10th year!

Organizers includes:
RW Organizers: Tom and Mandy Schroder-This year, Mandy wil be doing our 1st Puerto Rico Female Record

Two Skydive Chicago Super Otters
Pre-Registration $50 until Jan. 15, 2012

* we don't offer camping at the DZ. all Lodging information is online. Make sure you mention you are attending the skydiving event

1-787-728-2418
1-800-289-1227

For more information visit: http://xtremedivers.netfirms.com/boogieTemp.shtml
call us: 787-852-5757
Xtreme Divers Inc.
Antonio "Nery" Juarbe Airport in Arecibo, P.R.

Hi,

I spoke to several hotels this past weekend (Hotel Rosa del Mar and Villa Real) and they both still have room available under the name "10th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival". Are they telling you is full?

email me at [email protected] if you still have problems.

B|

Ahhh!! Thanks!! No, I was just calling and asking for availibility. I didn't mention the event!! I am on it now!!

Thank you very much!! B|B|B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yes, the name must be mentioned.

Everyone!!!

Tickets are cheap today, flying to PR during those dates... $215.00ish (Jetblue flying to SJU)... hurry!!! ;)

Don't forget to pre-register, a few more days!!!

Psssh, I paid $194.60 :D

Anybody coming to tha boggie that wants to sell a rig?
I'm 5'6" 145lb looking for 160-150 main.

I'm surprised you're looking for a canopy that size, I would have thought a 170 would be better for you right now. What are you jumping now?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon