cbruno338

DZ with best view from the sky

what are the best DZ in the world for the view they offer from the sky at 13500ft ?

What are the elements that comprise a "best view"? Would flat farmland as far as you can see qualify? Or would it require mountains & valleys, beaches & ocean, desert & canyons, snow-capped peaks, or some combination thereof?

This is also very subjective, and will vary from person to person. Someone who spends all his time near the ocean might want mountains. Someone who lives in the mountains might want ocean.

There is no correct answer here. To each his own.

Over the years that I've been skydiving, I count Skydive Monterey Bay, Emerald Coast Skydivers and Skydive Sebastain as having my favorite views, not necessarily in that order.

Beach jumps with Emerald Coast Skydivers are treasured in my heart. 20+ mile drives back to the DZ be damned. One of my favorite boogies of all time was a beach jump boogie where all of my jumps were done on the beach. Adding to the fun was having to land in all four directions in one day due to wind changes as the day progressed. And free beer at the Florabama Bar after the last jump. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I agree with Bob Moore about Lost Prairie and Belize, but I love the view from Kapowsin - Mt Rainier, Olympics, Cascades, Hood Canal, Puget sound. Also, Sebastian in FL is beautiful over the ocean and intracoastal waterway.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"