mirage62

Would you like to do your FIRST 100 way?

LOL, well not sure if I'm qualified of not.

Those that know you (even if just from scuttlebutt), think you are. But not everyone knows you.

I am certain that my plane captains have a very good name in the big way world

Yes, but wasn't this aimed at people who are not in that world and therefore maybe not know who is who?

Is it a legitmate questions? Sure. Is this group of organizers "capable" of doing this? Without a doubt. If there is a weak link, it isn't the group of captains.

I don't dispute your ability.... I just think that someone who does not know you or is not in the circle asking for more information should be bashed for asking a simple and relevant question.

I think you will pull it off, but that is only because I know of you and what you have done.

I think Spence will pull off his boogie, but only because I know of him doing it before.

But I don't see asking for qualifications as a ridiculous question worthy of being bashed.

Look, I think it is a GREAT idea. I think you have the skills to organize it, and the people to pull it off and I support the effort. I just think that bashing a person who asks a question will scare off the EXACT people you are trying to do this for.

Attitudes like that are the reason I have not done a big way since a 100 way in 1997.

For the record, The statement was mine and mine alone. I put it out there because I think it would be very arrogant to be looking to get on your first bigway/100 way and feel the need to interrogate the organizers. The bad attitude is all mine.

Another FTR: I only get pissed when people start asking what they get for their registration money. :D

Those that know you (even if just from scuttlebutt), think you are. But not everyone knows you.

Yes, but wasn't this aimed at people who are not in that world and therefore maybe not know who is who?

Is it a legitmate questions? Sure. Is this group of organizers "capable" of doing this? Without a doubt. If there is a weak link, it isn't the group of captains.

I don't dispute your ability.... I just think that someone who does not know you or is not in the circle asking for more information should be bashed for asking a simple and relevant question.

I think you will pull it off, but that is only because I know of you and what you have done.

I think Spence will pull off his boogie, but only because I know of him doing it before.

But I don't see asking for qualifications as a ridiculous question worthy of being bashed.

Look, I think it is a GREAT idea. I think you have the skills to organize it, and the people to pull it off and I support the effort. I just think that bashing a person who asks a question will scare off the EXACT people you are trying to do this for.

Attitudes like that are the reason I have not done a big way since a 100 way in 1997.

For the record, The statement was mine and mine alone. I put it out there because I think it would be very arrogant to be looking to get on your first bigway/100 way and feel the need to interrogate the organizers. The bad attitude is all mine.

Another FTR: I only get pissed when people start asking what they get for their registration money. :D

Just point those toward Skymama while she's holding the paddle. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Spence, remind me what I get for my fees at Fitz.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

FWIW. We have over 80 people on the list.... we will stop at 150.

It looks like we will have two camps in Fla.

PLEASE if you PM me with interest I need:

You full name
Number of jumps
Largest attepted formation
Closest of the dz listed that you would like to train at.
E-mail address.

You WILL get a reply.

Keep the idea of who this is designed for. People that LIKE to go to the dz and jump! Folks that can show they have the skills or are willing to learn the skills (they both have to prove it). Jumpers willing to put the effort (jumping and demo skills) to get a 100 way. Have ability to take the time to come to the event.

Pretty cool, huh? :P

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Damn... wish I could get in on this. Unfortunately, as of right now, I don't have the time or the means. If I win my motorcycle race, I'll have both, but as of right now, no dice.

I'll see ya in fitz though.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So far +50 people seem to think it might be a good bet, but hell they've jump with us and may just be being nice.

CCH Fortson (References available upon request)

OMG...you just called me NICE. I've got to work on that. :S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.