slotperfect

Canopy Piloting Training Series Event Two December 3-4 2011 @ Skydive City, FL

Skydive City @ Zephyrhills, FL is hosting Canopy Piloting Training Series Event Two December 3-4 2011.

Training camp prior to FLCPA Meet #1 with coaching by Stuart Schoenfeld from SlipStream.

Cost is $200 for the entire weekend. Includes coaching, video debrief of all jumps, refreshments. Hop and pop ticket price TBD. Other amenities are in the works . . .

Course uses official FAI inflatable course markers.

Contact John Nolan for details: Facebook Page , CPTS Website or email [email protected]
Arrive Safely

John

Event updates . . .

I was just at ZHills last week. The pond is full to the top and very clean. They added three truckloads of sand to the scoring end while I was there. The PD Factory Team had the course set up for training - it's a great place to train!

John Nolan, Stu Schoenfeld (event Coach) and I will be there Friday evening to handle registration . . . you can pre-pay through PayPal as well to reserve your slot since we have a LOT of interest in this one.

Check out pics of the pond and get pre-reg info on the CPTS Facebook Page
Arrive Safely

John

*Event Two Update* - I am locking in a couple of final arrangements tomorrow and will have more details posted tomorrow evening so check back here after 7 PM or so. I will have pre-registration information and documentation available for those who want it. The long range forecast is looking good . . .
Arrive Safely

John

Event Two updates:

-Registration documents and information sheet are now available. PM me your email address and I will send them to you. Official registration is from 7:00-7:45 AM Saturday morning on the back porch at ZHills. Safety briefing is 8:00 AM. Please be early enough to help us avoid a registration log jam trying to get the first load in the air. We may have our event Coach available Friday evening @ ZHills for pre-registration. More to follow on that. You can pre-pay your $200 registration fee via PayPal [email protected]

-Hop and pop tickets are $20; you will need to handle DZ waiver and pre-payment for jumps individually at manifest. We suggest you pre-pay for 6 jumps per day. A Cessna Grand Caravan will be our mode of conveyance.

-Saturday evening meal will be catered by the Hard Dock Cafe . . . it will be about $11 per person. I had the same meal a couple of weeks ago and it was AWESOME! We will provide some lickies smackies and chewies along with water and some energy drinks each day.
Arrive Safely

John