antonija

Accomodation near iFly SF/Lodi

Me and a couple of friends will be flying to north cali next spring. On our last trip (to Perris, CA) we found a really nice guy who rented us a house for 2 weeks period (found him through Perris DZ), really cheap (20ish bucks/day/person) and very good accommodation (proper house, bathrooms, kitchen, even big ass TV B|).

Since Lodi (or perhaps it's just Bill - really not that much of a people person :P) does not have a "info line" and probably does not give out advice on cheap house renting near his DZ, does anyone know of someone who does this (rents house)?

We are a group of housebroken, clean skydivers. We do not drink excessive amounts of beer and do not make much noise. :) We'd need the place (sharing with others is not a problem) in march 2012 for about 2 weeks.

(I know about sleeping at the Lodi DZ but this time we'll spend nights at iFly SF and probably jump a bit less during the day (you gotta sleep sometime) so Bill will not be happy with us taking up his beds and not jump a lot)
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne