jdobleman

Byron Boogie 2011

Yep it's still going, not the wild nights of yore but still your best bet if you're in Nor Cal Sept. 23-25th. We'll have our King Air, a Lodi Otter, and a helicopter. Flying fish in the hanger, food, RW, Freefly, Wingsuiting, and all the usual Skydiver stuff. If we're lucky a Dirty Pirate Hooker might show up.

It won't be Chicks Rock, but what else is?

Come and play if you're in the neighborhood.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

OK, I'm bumping this up. Gonna be fun times. Saturday is White Out night, wear white or something that will stand out.

NorCal at its finest.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

This is going back a few years, slightly before my time, but....whatever happened to the wheel of carnage?

It has been banned for long enough....bring it back. Fess up, who has it, and how do we get it back to Byron?
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Last, and only, time I saw it was at my :D Byron Boogie in 2005. Here's a photo of Vinny the Anvil gloating over his wheel winnings - you can see the wheel in the background with the prize options next to it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/46823743/in/set-1021826

(Note to anyone who wants to get all nostalgic and look at the whole set of photos ... it's a tough set as it has lots of photos of friends who are no longer with us. :()

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke