SARLDO

Jumping Down Under

Can someone please tell me if there is a DZ operating in/near Nowra these days? I have a working trip coming up in the near future and would love the chance to jump Down Under.

Thanks!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Sydney skydivers in Picton (wilton) is about 1.5 hours from there. Picton is known as one of the best DZ in australia for fun jumping... if you dont like to party :P

Moruya, is about 2 hours south of nowra and is an awesome little club DZ right on the ocean.

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Sydney skydivers in Picton (wilton) is about 1.5 hours from there. Picton is known as one of the best DZ in australia for fun jumping... if you dont like to party :P

Moruya, is about 2 hours south of nowra and is an awesome little club DZ right on the ocean.

you drive like a friggin GRANNY if it takes you 1.5 hours to get from Nowra to Picton :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks guys. Looks like I won't have my own transportation and time will be tight while i'm in Nowra, so it's unlikely i'll be headed up to Picton... but you never know. It's still some time away and things could change.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Thanks guys. Looks like I won't have my own transportation and time will be tight while i'm in Nowra, so it's unlikely i'll be headed up to Picton... but you never know. It's still some time away and things could change.

Head over to this place www.skysurfer.com.au and put a call out for a lift to the DZ
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?