sffudapparel

Work Stinks! Boogie - Start Skydiving - Aug 31st - Sept 5th - Planes, helicopter, balloon!

When
Wednesday August 31, 2011 at 12:00 PM EDT -to- Monday September 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM EDT

Where
Start Skydiving
1711 Runway Drive
Middletown Regional Airport
Middletown, OH 45042

Events are emerging for the 2011 Work Stinks! Boogie and you will want to be a part of it! We are limiting the participants to 500 again this year so we can manage the event and ensure the safety of our patrons. * Last newsletter said only ~125 slots still available *

Aircraft slots will be $24.00 for the event
2 - CASA 212 tailgate seats 28
1 - Super Twin Otter seats 23
1 - Caravan seats 14
2 - R44 Helicopter slots are $89.00. You must pre-manifest from 8am to 12pm Sat & Sun and Purchase helicopter jumps ONLINE.
2 - Hot Air Balloon slots are $89.00. You must pre-manifest and Purchase balloon jumps ONLINE.

RW Organizing
Big ways 30-40-50 with World Record Organizer Guy Wright and Airspeed founding member and World Champion - Kirk Verner
10-20 ways with 4-Way World Champion and Team Fastrax member - Doug Park & other special guests
4-10 ways with Start Skydiving's very own 4-way team, START 4-Way, and the ladies on Team Tenacity
Norman Kent will be documenting the event and will be available for private videos.

Free-Fly Organizing
Big ways 20-30 with Arizona Arsenal Member Ty Losey and World Record Holder Melanie Johnson
10-20 ways with Brad Hunt

Entertainment
On Saturday evening, we will have live entertainment, a great meal, a Team Fastrax pyrotechnic aerial display, and a fireworks show you will never forget.

*The University of Cincinnati Skydiving Club will be hosting a short film festival and contest at Start Skydiving on September 3rd.
Rules:
- The films must be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Does not need to be skydiving related
- Must be submitted by September 2nd
- Winners picked by vote from audience
- Top 3 films get prizes!

For more information on the film festival, contact Tyler at [email protected] or Arianna at [email protected]. or https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151472598251034

Camping/RVs
We have a dedicated FREE camping area that has a bonfire pit for your enjoyment. We also have 20 RV hookups for the event ($100 for the event). The hookups are on a first come basis, so reserve them early through our online store. There is a $25.00 camper permit fee for all campers not using electric.

Shower Trailer
We will be bringing in an eight-bay shower trailer.

Registration
Register online and all you have to do is walk up to our VIP lane, pick up your packet, and have your rig checked by our rigger. You can place money on your account before you arrive and START Skydiving!

Registration is $65.00 and includes your Saturday meal ticket, t-shirt, one lift ticket, and your Fast Slots card. Click on the link below to register and go to our online store to pay for your helicopter and balloon slots, as well as your RV and camper permits.

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07e30moc9ub861ab90

This is going to be wicked fun again this year! Hope to see everyone there!
Dream my life, live my dream

I'm in!

Matt

Say that alot?

Sadly it looks like duty calls and I'm getting sent overseas... won't be making it this year. >:(

Y'all have fun!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm in as well. Only 23 days until Work Stinks!!

Attendees: our group "the Bardstown Gang" would love to have a theme night of 70's TV Shows!!!! We would love if everyone wanted to participate and dress up.

Pick your favorite character from 1970's TV shows and let's get our groove on!
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

Changes:

Looks like we will have a Caribou this year, replacing the 2 CASAs. Jumped this one earlier this year, wicked cool.

Also, we'll be doing high altitude jumps all weekend for those who are interested.
PJ Jackson will be here organizing some siiick freefly jumps

It looks like the Film Festival date will be changed from Saturday to either Friday or Sunday as to not interfere with fireworks and pyro jump. Will keep you all informed, get your videos ready!

Only 3 more weeks!
Dream my life, live my dream