missbrz

Skydive New England's Tiki Boogie

hell even the male pimp wench will be there. so really no excuse. We'll have corsets, pimp wenches, skydiving, & boobie shots (might have to settle for rum & not jello though, unless a local wants to bring us some jello shots. *HINT*HINT* PLEASE :D:ph34r:) There's nothing stopping you!

Got that taken care of. ;)

SWEET!!!! B| jello shots! :)

does that mean your initiating?

Well, I dont think I fit all the requirements..... I AM a dirty pirate though!

What requirements are you missing besides the jump and boobie jello shot? And don't use being a guy as an excuse. We have plenty of guys that are dirty pirate hookers. And even one or two more who want to do their initiation at this boogie.

hell even the male pimp wench will be there. so really no excuse. We'll have corsets, pimp wenches, skydiving, & boobie shots (might have to settle for rum & not jello though, unless a local wants to bring us some jello shots. *HINT*HINT* PLEASE :D:ph34r:) There's nothing stopping you!

I've already committed to making/bringing the jello shots ... there will be plenty :)

O

I'm just more of a dirty pirate gigolo..... maybe a dirty pirate man-whore..... Never been called a hooker ;)

come to the darkside! join us! we have cookies! ok well maybe we dont but we do have jello shots & women in corsets. WAY better than cookies ;)

ANybody from the NYC area going to this boogie? I was debating on driving up but im having issues with my truck so now im looking to hitch a ride. IM more than willling to pay for my passage, not looking for a free ride! If so PM me and we can make a plan. Besides I think I would look fantastic in a corsett!!B|

so you find a ride yet?

so you find a ride yet?

Did YOU find a ride yet? :ph34r:
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

so you find a ride yet?

Did YOU find a ride yet? :ph34r:

Oh dear sweet innocent Kasch...she most definitely has a ride. And it's going to be the ride of her life. And I know this cause I'm sharing the ride with her. :P

I'm the fiery red head your friend warned you about :P of course I already have a ride.

Well I kinda crashed my car so I find myself in need of a ride.:$:$

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

What's this dirty pirate hooker madness and how can i, as a guy get in on it? Sounds like lots of fun and boobies.:P

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

What's this dirty pirate hooker madness and how can i, as a guy get in on it? Sounds like lots of fun and boobies.:P

Find one of us at the boogie (shouldn't be too hard to do), make a jump with us wearing a corset (meaning you also have to be wearing a corset), then later that night do a jello shot out of the cleavage of one of us. :)

We'll get you hooked up with us & stick you in a corset & throw you out of a plane with a pimp wench. Then you take a jello shot out of some boobs. ;););) And then you're a dirty pirate hooker B|

Dirty Jerz. I'll hitch a ride with someone from the ranch if my car is still broke. Or maybe ill take the rental if I remember to check if I have unlimited miles

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Doesn't count if the carpet doesn't match :o:o

i prefer tile floors ;)

I may require proof :)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

We'll get you hooked up with us & stick you in a corset & throw you out of a plane with a pimp wench. Then you take a jello shot out of some boobs. ;););) And then you're a dirty pirate hooker B|

Sounds fantastic. I'm pretty sure i know some people who are going so i think i'm gonna make plans to be there too. Sounds like a blast!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Sounds fantastic. I'm pretty sure i know some people who are going so i think i'm gonna make plans to be there too. Sounds like a blast!

the more hookers the merrier! :P See you there!