missbrz

Skydive New England's Tiki Boogie

YAY! O the trouble I see! :D:ph34r::D:ph34r: Now I really can't wait!

Trouble? What trouble? We will be perfect angels who go to sleep by 9pm so we can be up bright and early the next day. We won't drink a sip of alcohol or touch a single boy. We will dress very conservitavely and not show any cleavage. And we absolutely will NOT be doing a DPH initiation jump with Kasch.

really? o dang. there goes my plans. I was planning on drinking till my liver cried & touching lots of people most likely in extremely inappropriate ways. & wearing as little clothing as the weather allowed. & using my new black leopard print corset...

but i guess we can do it your way too...:D:D:ph34r::ph34r:

really? o dang. there goes my plans. I was planning on drinking till my liver cried & touching lots of people most likely in extremely inappropriate ways. & wearing as little clothing as the weather allowed. & using my new black leopard print corset...

That's no way to represent the Dirty Pirate Hookers! You know we're all about class, sofistication and being conservative. :P

That's no way to represent the Dirty Pirate Hookers! You know we're all about class, sofistication and being conservative. :P

And spelling... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And spelling... ;)

We dont need brains; we have boobs!

:D:D:D

jk we have brains, we just elect not to use them sometimes.

We'll try to find you. iluvtofly and i will be pretty easy to spot. We'll be the girls in corsets during the day.... who am I kidding & night too. :D

Umm ... do I smell a 4-way DPH jump? We got to initiate some people :)
O

yay! I'm bringing two, so I'll have @ least one extra! See you there B|

So current DPH's that are coming are myself (Pimp Wench), Olympia (Pimp Wench), Jo, Etch and Bolas (Pimp Wench). We have at least one new initiate (sounds to me like he had fun corset shopping this weekend) and hopefully will be able to round up a few more. This is going to be a great weekend. :)

Wow! I am super stoked for this event!!

And apparently I am going to see some dirty pirate hookers, SWEET!!
I do have a question though ---> Do pirate hookers freefly??

Yes...we learned back in May that it is possible to freefly in a corset. :)
Don't forget to bring your corset. ;)

does that mean your initiating?

Well, I dont think I fit all the requirements..... I AM a dirty pirate though!

well obviously you dont meet the requirements yet, you havent jumped in a corset with a pimp wench. but we can fix that ;)

ANybody from the NYC area going to this boogie? I was debating on driving up but im having issues with my truck so now im looking to hitch a ride. IM more than willling to pay for my passage, not looking for a free ride! If so PM me and we can make a plan. Besides I think I would look fantastic in a corsett!!B|

Wait , I pull what first?

Wow! I am super stoked for this event!!

And apparently I am going to see some dirty pirate hookers, SWEET!!
I do have a question though ---> Do pirate hookers freefly??

Yes, they do ... I mostly freefly ... I haven't done it in a corset yet ... thinking Tiki might be a good time to try. I already have a very fast fall rate ... should be intreresting how it goes without my (somewhat) slower suit :D ...

O

What requirements are you missing besides the jump and boobie jello shot? And don't use being a guy as an excuse. We have plenty of guys that are dirty pirate hookers. And even one or two more who want to do their initiation at this boogie.

What requirements are you missing besides the jump and boobie jello shot? And don't use being a guy as an excuse. We have plenty of guys that are dirty pirate hookers. And even one or two more who want to do their initiation at this boogie.

hell even the male pimp wench will be there. so really no excuse. We'll have corsets, pimp wenches, skydiving, & boobie shots (might have to settle for rum & not jello though, unless a local wants to bring us some jello shots. *HINT*HINT* PLEASE :D:ph34r:) There's nothing stopping you!

hell even the male pimp wench will be there. so really no excuse. We'll have corsets, pimp wenches, skydiving, & boobie shots (might have to settle for rum & not jello though, unless a local wants to bring us some jello shots. *HINT*HINT* PLEASE :D:ph34r:) There's nothing stopping you!

Got that taken care of. ;)