OwenB

Petition to keep DZ Weston (UK) open

Weston On The Green needs your help!

Weston (a club that's been around for more than 40 years) is currently shut and will remain so without help due to difficulties with the DZOs getting permission to renew their contract from the military.

We need your help to give the RAF a show of hands (well signatures) to demonstrate just how many people are behind Ash and Steve!

Once we've got loads of signatures I'll write to the appropriate organisations (RAF, local press etc...) demonstrating our support for Skydive Weston.

It would be a real blow for British Skydiving if this club had to shut!

So fellow skydivers, show your support to not just Ash and Steve but also British Skydiving in general by signing the online petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/skydiveweston/

Your support is much appreciated!

Please help us with this! Weston has been closed for over a month now already and any further delays will only make it harder for it to survive if it does reopen!

One of the largest and best dropzones in the UK is being destroyed because of the greed and selfishness of someone high up in the RAF. Help us to put pressure onto them to allow it to reopen!

Sorry to hear that the dropzone has been closed. My wife and I jumped there a few years ago and had a great time. The staff and fun jumpers were very welcoming and professional. I signed the petition. Good luck! I hope to return there some day.