hungry

DeadMan Boogie V

How bout a Fifth of Boogie??? The Texas Anvil Brothers and Skydive San Marcos Invite everyone to the Fifth Annual Deadman Boogie September 2nd through the Fifth! This No-Fee Boogie will feature a Caravan, Otter, Skyvan, helicopter, beer, bands, B-B-Q, Packer Brandy, the new and improved Foam pit and a few Foamplosions and who knows what else we'll come up with. So bring a Fifth or 2 and come celebrate our Fifth year in style at Skydive San Marcos.
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Wow!

Senor Hungry,

Tis been five short years since the conagulation at the Einstein tree.

Count me in...I'll contact the mungulators.
All of 'em.

Should they wear the ostrich feather headbands?

At least 87.45345% of those rascals will attend.

Ciao Mofo's,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

It's not at Salado anymore? Makes me sad when people move boogies. Kinda like when Skyfest left Texas.
I had been to every single Skyfest till it left.
Kinda seems to break tradition to me.
Hope you guys have a blast.

The Texas Anvils are a nomadic clan, falling asleep under the stars of any drop zone that will have us. The Dead Man Boogie is, and forever will be, as nomadic as the Anvils. The first 2 DMB's were held at Skydive Houston when it was at Waller, the second 2 were held at Skydive Temple. If there was any DZ that we feel could and should have the DMB every year it would be Temple. A great group at Salado and we feel they will be our friends for a long time. The DMB, first and foremost, is a boogie to remember those in our sport who have gone before us but, secondly, it's a boogie put on for skydivers by skydivers (and some generous DZO's) to just have an excuse to go jump and party with new people. And hopefully with a vibe that every year people will want to travel with us to new places and see new faces. We'll miss Skydive Temple this year but we will also be back up there to support Mark Mark and his crew in several of his events in the future.
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

This post belongs at the top of the list. Every skydiver in the area should attend this momentous event. Anvilations and good vibrations to be had by all. Don't miss it, or you won't know what everyone is talking about the rest of the year!!!

Hey MadMax, Are the Russians coming? I need to get a head count of the mungulators you speak of so we have enough jumbo franks to go around.

Greetings Hungry!

The Russians will be there.....Vlad, Igor and their sisters...Ilga and Olga. Those guys are something else.

I've got the Mad Max caravan loaded up. It's some heavy steel that I'm hauling this year.

The new pit "Global Warming" will make it's debut @ dmb V.
Hog.....you say?
Throw a 300 pounder in it and have room to spare. No problem.

Got the special foam blended...are you certain about this "Smurf" thing?......it wears off after about a week or so. Lmao.

Placards are with the mighty Skyder and Tinker....got a new closing ceremony due to the burn ban.

Can't wait......got some of the original Anvils attending and they will need a Mofo name.

I'm fired up.....

Ciao,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!