devarona

Summerfest 2011

I was waiting for someone to post it... but!

Summerfest 2011! whos going?

Its my first time to this boogie! (I know, BEEEEERRRR!!!!)

Looking forward to it! All the way from the island of PR to Chicago!

I'm thinking about going, but I need to figure it out with work and would prefer to stay with someone local and split gas to save some money.
Brian

make a bid on priceline! you can check for your flight to MDW or ORD on priceline and an option for both the airline ticket and car rental should come up. That bundle is damn cheap!! I got a 5 day rental for $102.00 which is cheap for what im used to...

Send me your email address. I just got the weekly newsletter that is packed with schedule, list of organizers, nightly events, bands, film festival, pictures from last year and more.

If a person wanted, once you get on the DZ there is no reason to ever leave. Showers, really good restaurant, laundry, camping, swimming pond and on and on.

It's an awesome event.

Send me your email and I'll forward that newsletter.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

What day are you getting into Chicago? I'll be driving down from there for a cpl days but I haven't decided when I'm leaving yet. I was tentatively thinking this weekend (~22ish). And I would advise against a costly rental car. SDC dropzone has everything on it you'll need for an extended stay.