grimmie

Skydive Nicaragua boogie-2012

So does this mean you're attending? Hope, Hope.
You could maybe the first jumper to dock 4th on a stack in two central american countries.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

So does this mean you're attending? Hope, Hope.
You could maybe the first jumper to dock 4th on a stack in two central american countries.

madjohn

Yep. I bought my tickets (on American - they just declared bankruptcy) and Mr. Grimm has my money. I can't wait to be warm again. Damn New York weather.

I haven't heard that we will be making any water jumps so my gutter gear will stay at home. If I have the pleasure of doing CRW with you again it will be with my Pilot instead of the Stiletto.

Counting down the days.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

I still need to get plane tickets. Looks to be about $530 a person on AA out of Tampa. I've just been debating if I want to get there a couple days early or not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Great, because you'll be there, American Airlines permitting (me too, my mileage ticket is with them) and because I won't have as much weight hanging from me in the stack. ;)

Gonna be funnnnnnnn!!!!!!

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

All of the info is up at www.skydivenicaragua.com

All inclusive resort, beach landings, world class load organizers, demo jumps, nightly events.

The Nicaraguan Tourism Board has welcomed us with open arms.

I already have just over 100 participants signed up.
Call or e-mail if you would like to join us.
"B" license required.

March 2-12, 2012

Follow us on Facebook also:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Tsunami-Skydivers-Inc/161011600629172

Okay kids! If you're not registered yet, get on it by December 15th!

Over 120 jumpers plus assorted hanger on-ers coming!

ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT!!!!

20 jumps with world class organizers!!!

Manifest and landing area right on the BEACH!!!

Skydance's Super Caravan!!!

Rides up the 1/2 mile to the private airstrip - shade, bathrooms and water for you to enjoy while waiting for your load!

Exhibition jumps and evening events planned throughout the boogie.

This is going to be EPIC!!!

Keep in mind, at Richie's age, he MIGHT not be able to keep up planning these events!!! He can only remember where THIS YEAR'S boogie is because it's in the URL!!! ;);)

If you're on the fence, hop on over and get your deposit in to Richie! You will NOT be disappointed!

CYA there!!!

:)

9 days left to get in on an amazing boogie at an amazing resort!!!!

120 other jumpers can't be wrong! :)

You have about 2 hours to let Rich know if you're IN!!!!

C'mon ... you know you wanna ... ;););)
'Shell

One hotel room remaining.

188 total participants.

e-mail me ASAP if you can make it!

DAMN!!! That means I'll actually have to work!!!

Everyone that's coming ... form an orderly line and be nice to the manifest wenches. We have a time out chair and we know how to use it! :)
'Shell

How many DPH's coming?

I'm bringing presents, cuz you can't wear the bustiers all the time, not that we'd mind.

madjohn
cabin boy wannabee

That's CABANA ya wannabee! :P

And you better have prezzies for the lovely manifest ladies if you know what's good for you! B|B|
'Shell

Au contraire, ma cher,

for pirate hookers it's cabin boy, with the sailing motif.

Sounds like we're going to be working together, a lot.

luv,
madjohn

How many DPH's coming?

I'm bringing presents, cuz you can't wear the bustiers all the time, not that we'd mind.

madjohn
cabin boy wannabee

I know of 5 - Cindy S, Karen W, Olympia, Courtney, Reno. That's a darn good start B|B|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

How many DPH's coming?

madjohn
cabin boy wannabee

I know of 5 - Cindy S, Karen W, Olympia, Courtney, Reno. That's a darn good start B|B|

I should really stop looking at this thread... it just makes me more sad that I'm not going. Now I'm missing presents too :S>:(B|

Bought ours through ihi bupa - it still covers skydiving (though it seems recently they've put BASE on their exclusion list). We got full year coverage since it wasn't much more than single trip, which allows encourages us to go on another trip.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke