ElmoFuddpucker

$20 *Nebraska REDEMPTION BOOGIE* July 14 to 17

Ya might have heard there's some flooding going on....

It’s a hell of a flood, actually – but so far, it’s not endangering Redemption 2011.

Plattsmouth sits very close to the river, so I thought if you were coming to my skyjumping party, you might like a little update on what’s up with all this water stuff.

First off… for those of you affected by the flood, either at your homes or your businesses, me and my minions here at LSPC wish you the best of luck in dealing with it, and we hope it ends well for you. We’ll be thinking of you. (probably while we’re drinking your beer, but we’ll be thinking of you…)

If you’re fortunate enough to not be affected by the flooding, and you’re gonna get your ass to Redemption – you might still need to plan around the flooding, depending on where you’re coming in from.

At the moment, all roads leading into Plattsmouth Municipal are good, and the airport itself is way up on a hill.

The State agencies are doing a pretty good job of putting information up for travelers, so that detours are only a little painful. Here’s a couple of places that you can check, while you’re loading up to come see me (did I mention that you can jump with me, and get a Dummy number of your very own?):

· Nebraska Information http://www.dor.state.ne.us/flood/flood-roads.pdf

· Iowa Information http://www.iowadot.gov/floods/iowafloodedroads.html

· Kansas Information http://www.modot.mo.gov/kansascity/Flood_resource.htm

While Google isn’t as smart as me, it does a damn good job of looking this kind of stuff up for you, so if you need a little more info that’s a good place to check.

See you in a couple of weeks, I’m chilling the beer now.

<3 (One of my gals showed me this heart, totally cracks me up)

Elmo

I've got several records not to be matched by anyone else... Most Base Jumps in Nebraska, Lowest Base Jumps, Most Tree landings, Most Bounces, Most Beautiful Girls, Biggest ;), the list goes on and on.

Everyone needs to get their asses to Redemption so I can show them how it's done

Elmo

Elmo you need some more FB friends...you know everybody on the planet, urge 'em to friend ya!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1364046730

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elmo's Birthday Party on Friday and the Red Neck Party Saturday!!!!
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

The Redemption Boogie is a great example of what a skydiving club can do. I attended this event this weekend and once again, the LSPC did an outstanding job of organizing the event. It had everything we needed, and more.

The club uses the Plattsmouth, NE airport for this event because it is bigger than their home airport, and the airport management there is great.

The crop dusters were busy there, and yet there is never any conflict even with all the activity. Everyone is just really good at what they do and they just fly their airplanes well.

Saturday night after the last loads, the two Twin Otters, along with one of the Air Tractors (that had a smoke system!) did a formation fly-by. Great stuff. When I talked to the Air Tractor pilot later, he seemed absolutely thrilled to have participated.

It is just so cool when different groups in General Aviation come together to do something like that.

It had everything we needed, and more.

Yep, even good old USPA was representing, one hot chick spinning flames and one ol grump passed out in the corner.... Next time we'll draw on your face.... LOL :P:D
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo