wildcard451

Hotels near the Farm

Best one? Ones to avoid? The one I was at last year was a fucking roach pit but I can't remember the name. Thanks for any other insight.

Tent ;)

Works for me every time, and WAY cheaper! IIRC most of the hotels are still a good 10-15 mins away from the dz
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

hey they got hot showers at the farm just gotta get up early enough to make sure the waters hot;) and if it's sun and you get up that early. as an added bonus you can go get breakfast come a back and get a nap in b4 the 1st load;);):P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Best one? Ones to avoid? The one I was at last year was a fucking roach pit but I can't remember the name. Thanks for any other insight.

See.. you just have not figured out who REALLLY owns the homes and businesses in the South yet. Them critters got there first.

hey they got hot showers at the farm just gotta get up early enough to make sure the waters hot;) and if it's sun and you get up that early. as an added bonus you can go get breakfast come a back and get a nap in b4 the 1st load;);):P

I don't know... they've been putting loads up early as shit. I think Hans has a $10 first load some days.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The first load off at 6:08 a.m. Saturday.

That was easily one of the most beautiful jumps I have ever done at the Farm. Watching the sun rise as you're falling through the sky was increadible. I think we should do sunrise loads at least once a month.