Feeblemind

American Boogie 2011 Roll Call

Well it is supposed to be the time of year in Nor Cal when skydiving is off the hook. Well mother nature has had other ideas as of Late :(

With that said, the American Boogie is around the corner (June 23-June 26) This years aircraft include the Skyvan from Perris, two Pacs an a Llama turbine helicopter. Of course there will be quality RW, Freefly and wingsuit organizing, night jumps on Friday (until midnight) and good company throughout the event. Hope to see you all there!!

Roll Call:

Feeblemind

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Well it is supposed to be the time of year in Nor Cal when skydiving is off the hook. Well mother nature has had other ideas as of Late :(

With that said, the American Boogie is around the corner (June 23-June 26) This years aircraft include the Skyvan from Perris, two Pacs an a Llama turbine helicopter. Of course there will be quality RW, Freefly and wingsuit organizing, night jumps on Friday (until midnight) and good company throughout the event. Hope to see you all there!!

Roll Call:

Feeblemind
Skycamefalling

I will be there Friday and SaturdayB|
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Is there a way to pre-register without having to go to the DZ?

I think you can pre-pay to save one step on the day of (should be able to call or stop by manifest), and you can probably pick up a waiver in advance so you can fill it out before, but in the 5 years that I've gone you still have to go through the rest of the process in person (waiver review, gear check, pick up boogie bag, etc.).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Any idea of the cost for tickets to jump the whirly bird??

Chopper jumps are FUN!

Wish the balloon was there.... except being woken up at 6am by the damn thing after partying all night... I mean common, FREE BEER!

Whirly bird jumps are $70.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Yahooooooo.

Will be there Wednesday night and have the shade tents set up first thing Thursday.

Me and Matt are packing at your place ;)

Actually, I'm just going to pay a packer all weekend. Bringing our chihuahua with us since I had trouble boarding him last minute this week, so I want to get back to the tent and get him out ASAP after every jump so he doesn't keel over from the heat!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)