skycamefalling

American Boogie- June 23-26 @ Skydance, Davis CA

There should be the usual things you will find at this boogie. Gear manufactures with demos. RW bigway on either Thursday or Friday. Good organizing for RW, freefly, and wingsuit jumps. Night jumps on Friday. Aircraft often include a helicopter, balloon and tailgate, depending on availability. Dinner/beer and boogie videos on Saturday. Hangover on Sunday.

It's a fun boogie.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

June 23-26, Skydance Skydiving, Davis, CA.

Plenty of camping space, showers, restrooms, food, beer, all the stuff you'd expect from a boogie.

http://new.skydance.net/skydance_skydiving_events_and_calendar/skydance_skydiving_events.htm
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Plenty of camping space, showers, restrooms, food, beer, all the stuff you'd expect from a boogie.

http://new.skydance.net/skydance_skydiving_events_and_calendar/skydance_skydiving_events.htm

Free beer after sunset?? The sunset starts at 3pm right??:P
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Free beer after sunset?? The sunset starts at 3pm right??:P

Hmmm.... conspiracy theorists might say this is why the event is held awfully close to the summer solstice. Latest sunsets of the year make for more jumps and less time for drinking the free beer. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So how many of you DZ.commers will be attending this year?

I think me and the other half are in-- assuming I don't have any extra shifts at work thrown my way to prevent me from having that weekend off. Excited to finally get out and meet the crew up there! :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)