GLIDEANGLE

Skyfest 2011?

Well I have heard from J. that due to his employer placing a great deal of work load on him this year while expanding the company, he wouldn't be able to put on the event, he said he didn't have the heart to send out a message as of yet....

Now that was almost a month ago when we spoke, so things may have changed in that time frame?
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Well, he's been in FL for a couple months and I think it'd be hard for him to pull everything together with his new job here. But, he IS excited about joining the Blue Skies crew and other vendors to help make the Expo an ever more awesome event next Spring. So, he is going to bring his pay-it-forward attitude back, it's just going to be at a different event. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Without Jay = no Skyfest, right?

I dont think there would be too much of a difference without Jay. The Farm is The Farm. They have people capable of putting on a good boogie. :)
That said, he will be missed, so best of luck in your new job, Jay. Don't let them work you too hard! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They are cutting off attendance around 350-400 ppl I think.

:D:D
Sounds like a Slyride hook or a peanut vendor.

Hot boiled peanuts!
Get 'em while they're hot!
:D:D

So why are you posting C-fest in an S-fest thread?
Hmmmmmm?
Never mind...it's OK with the greenies it's ok with everyone!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Don't get your panties in a wad, Andy. ;) Since Skyfest isn't going to happen this year, it's ok if someone suggests an alternative boogie to go to as long as they don't take over the thread. We're all here to jump anyway!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon