Skootz

Lost Prairie Boogie 2011 - July 23rd - August 1st

F**K it. Been talking about this forever. This is the year I go.

See you at the prairie. :)

YAY!!! Come visit us in Byranada! :)

Visit hell, I need a place to pitch my tent!

And apparently I'm transporting a package to you from your bastard child :S:D:D

You're welcome to live with us but this year, we're off the beaten path to the DZ. You'll see when you get there and can decide if you're okay with the commute!!!

And I LOVE that my bastard child sends stuff with you! YAY!!!!

Can't wait to FINALLY meet you!!! My bastard child has nothing but good things to say about you. I hope she lied about me to you as well. ;););)
'Shell

F**K it. Been talking about this forever. This is the year I go.

See you at the prairie. :)

YAY!!! Come visit us in Byranada! :)

Visit hell, I need a place to pitch my tent!

And apparently I'm transporting a package to you from your bastard child :S:D:D

You're welcome to live with us but this year, we're off the beaten path to the DZ. You'll see when you get there and can decide if you're okay with the commute!!!

And I LOVE that my bastard child sends stuff with you! YAY!!!!

Can't wait to FINALLY meet you!!! My bastard child has nothing but good things to say about you. I hope she lied about me to you as well. ;););)

and if it is too far for you to stay there you can crash in ft. washington.....we usually guard the border but with all the changes who knows where we will be.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

One of my favorite Vader moments was walking up to the bonfire to see you yelling at some of the locals with beer in hand, arms up in the air and doing the helicopter. I was laughing so hard I had to stop walking to catch my breath and wipe the tears from my eyes. It's not easy to laugh that hard when cinched up in a corset. :ph34r:

Haha yeah, That was a good one. That guy thought he wanted to fight me until I did that, Then he wasn't so sure about it.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

No luck on the RV rental ... they only have one unit available for that time ... a 30ft (sleeps 6), for $288/day. I don't think so!!!

So, "real camping" it is ... I was told to "put my big girl panties on" and tent like (most) everyone else ... it is part of the experience :)
I'm scared of the cold :).

O

You have to hear the story to understand.

Oh, I'll bring my racing flats to jump in, just to be safe.;) Thems bears can be dangerous when they get hungry. But you should be safe if you hide behind a bale of alfalfa.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I think Ladydyver has a pic of me with one of the "bears" that was in the road the first time I came.

:D:D:D:D

Oh and O, I'm sure if ya ask nice you can find someone to share your tent with to stay warm. ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh and O, I'm sure if ya ask nice you can find someone to share your tent with to stay warm. ;)

This is an excellent point. By far the coldest night I've spent at LP was the one night in 6 years that I didn't have my Human Radiator boyfriend sharing the tent with me.

No, he's not available for borrowing or rental.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

This is an excellent point. By far the coldest night I've spent at LP was the one night in 6 years that I didn't have my Human Radiator boyfriend sharing the tent with me.

No, he's not available for borrowing or rental.:P

Doc is going to be so disappointed.....;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

No luck on the RV rental ... they only have one unit available for that time ... a 30ft (sleeps 6), for $288/day. I don't think so!!!

So, "real camping" it is ... I was told to "put my big girl panties on" and tent like (most) everyone else ... it is part of the experience :)
I'm scared of the cold :).

O

we will bring you lots of blankets...finding your own human radiator will be up to you. just make sure you bring clothes to wear in the evening....and the camping is what makes prairie...well....prairie. I swear you will find prairie dust in the most unexpected places 6 months after you get home. I got your back hooker....and i have new purple corset to sport for the boogie.:D:D:D:D Still working on the floatie toy.;)
DPH # 2

Olympia,

This is Montana. Bears are everywhere. Nights are cold. Days are hot. People are drunk. I will bring a .357 magnum for you to sleep with to protect yourself from bears, locals, and marauding skydivers from Canada.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Olympia,

This is Montana. Bears are everywhere. Nights are cold. Days are hot. People are drunk. I will bring a .357 magnum for you to sleep with to protect yourself from bears, locals, and marauding skydivers from Canada.

Doc

Hey, I wont be there this year so all she has to worry about is the bears ;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Olympia,

Doc

Hey, I wont be there this year so all she has to worry about is the bears ;)

You all need to talk with shell about the time honored Toe sucking tradition at LP. Not sure what happened to that one.:o

Or the cowboy and cowgirl that showed up at the bar one of the first nights days of the Boogie. The cowboy was really pissed off when he came out of the bathroom bar, annd found......

Naked rock:S

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder

Olympia,

Doc

I feel so much better now :ph34r: ...

O

hang on - just how cold are we talking about? below freezing? 40s?

Any tips are greatly appreciated :)
Scars remind us that the past is real

Usually 40's, but ice on the windshield in the am is not unheard of.

Did you say "ice"???

I wonder what the refund policies are for Continental Airlines :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ...

I'll stop being a princess ... but I really hate being cold. I guess I'll have to pack a bikini and my snowboarding clothes :S ...

O

High 30s is the lowest I've seen it, but as Ed said, generally mid-high 40s overnight. Last year wasn't so bad cold-wise while we were there, but I think the fact that it was cloudy/rainy a lot kept the temps more moderate. I'll take more sun and colder nights!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

High 30s is the lowest I've seen it, but as Ed said, generally mid-high 40s overnight. Last year wasn't so bad cold-wise while we were there, but I think the fact that it was cloudy/rainy a lot kept the temps more moderate. I'll take more sun and colder nights!

Here's the CURRENT 14-day trend for Marion, MT

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/usmt0295?ref=qlink_st_14day

Not TOO chilly but what do you care, Krisanne - YOU have your motorhome! ;););)
'Shell

Yes, we do, and I am sooooooo looking forward to it! A whole different boogie experience!

Yes, we do, and I am sooooooo looking forward to it! A whole different boogie experience!

It most certainly is! Indoor plumbing AND heat! It's a real treat! :)
'Shell