Skootz

Lost Prairie Boogie 2011 - July 23rd - August 1st

Hey - if John Mitchell can be with V-skydiver, I want to be with LadyDyver!!:)B|:ph34r:

To heck with Skootz and her anal compulsiveness!!>:(

BTW....the hookers are bringing those yummy jello shots again and we will be sportin the sexy corsets....mmmm...what color this year ladies????:o:o:o:o:o

Don't forget red nightie nite ---- :P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Gee, I thought I was going...
Guess that's what happens when you start screwing with Skootz's list

Alphabetical folks! Don't make Skootz's head explode! ;);)

Airtime1
Amazon
Big Sky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Ladydyver
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch and Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Tisk tisk tisk........now you all behave or I will have to get out the whip ;)

Airtime1
Amazon
Big Sky
Bob Moore
DBCooper
Deb
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Keith
Ladydyver & Dr. Dive
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch
Skych1k
Tall Guy

No more making me go nutty! Special permission granted to Doc & Ladydyver and John & V because I'm a sucker. [:/]B|:P

And now lets talk about how amazing this Prairie is going to be. I personally am looking forward to the fire tower....gotta get up there again this year...I missed out on the trip last year. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some fresh Lang beer. Seeing all you amazing people and getting to meet a ton of new friends! And, I am of course, looking forward to some tomfoolery around the bonfire.

Now no more fucking with my lists!!! :D

And now lets talk about how amazing this Prairie is going to be.

I can totally get behind this. Personally I'm mostly looking forward to seeing so many close friends again. That and we really have nothing that compares to Lake McGregor where I live, so I'm eager very eager to go playing out there again. These are the things I know I can count on to make my trip worth the cost and effort.

What might be even more fun would be to recount everyone's first LP Jumpmeet. Especially from you folks who've been coming for 20+ years!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some fresh Lang beer.

I'd say wake up Dorothy you are dreaming. But I believe we have several home brewers in our community. If you find someone with the equipment and talent a PM might get you the rest of the way there.

Thanks for putting me back on bottom.:D

Good job getting Olympia to come out ladydyver and K-Dubs.

It gives me an idea for the powers that be this year. Every year I see questions on the registration form inquiring if it is your first year at the boogie and who referred you. But I've never seen any evidence of anything being done with that data (not that I neccesarily would). Why not try giving people some incentive to bring new people. For every first time skydiver you get to register at the boogie you should get a jump ticket and an entry into a lottery. By Friday at noon there should be a drawing and the winner gets a block (5+) tickets. Seems like the increased turnout and potential for exponential growth would be more than enough offset the cost of the tickets.

I'd say wake up Dorothy you are dreaming. But I believe we have several home brewers in our community. If you find someone with the equipment and talent a PM might get you the rest of the way there.

Did you miss my post?!? Talked to Jessie May this weekend. Her grandfather has started to brew Lang again on the side!!!

Did you miss my post?!? Talked to Jessie May this weekend. Her grandfather has started to brew Lang again on the side!!!

Damn you list manipulators! I skipped past all your crap and missed the single most amazing piece of news in this years forum! God have mercy on your souls!

And now lets talk about how amazing this Prairie is going to be. I personally am looking forward to the fire tower....gotta get up there again this year...I missed out on the trip last year. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some fresh Lang beer. Seeing all you amazing people and getting to meet a ton of new friends! And, I am of course, looking forward to some tomfoolery around the bonfire.

I am still hoarding a couple cases of Lang.... I broke out a Mandarin Orange the other night... still pretty damn good stuff:)

Ahhhhh.....I'd pay top dollar for some Mandarin Hef. That was my favorite....sorry not a huge fan of Skydiver Blonde. I spent many drunken nights at Prairie due to a growler of Mandarin Hef.

It appears to be "aging" quite well in the beer fridge.... That did surprise John and Sandy Campbell when I talked to them a couple weeks ago.:)

Shit!!!! See people this is what happens when you mess with my lists!!!! We must be organized!

Airtime1
Amazon
Big Sky
Bob Moore
DBCooper
Deb
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Ladydyver & Dr. Dive
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch & Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

Ahhhhh.....I'd pay top dollar for some Mandarin Hef. That was my favorite....sorry not a huge fan of Skydiver Blonde. I spent many drunken nights at Prairie due to a growler of Mandarin Hef.

Looks like all you have to do is bribe your favorite hooker...i have huck and honey, tri motor and the hef sitting in my garage -;)

eta: we have yet to make it to the fire tower, who knows, maybe this year is the year to do that.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Shit!!!! See people this is what happens when you mess with my lists!!!! We must be organized!

Airtime1
Amazon
Big Sky
Bob Moore
DBCooper
Deb
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Ladydyver & Dr. Dive
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch & Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

I WARNED them!!!!

There are only a FEW rules to "the list".

Find the MOST RECENT ONE!!!!

Copy and paste it into your reply.

Add yourself in ALPHABETICAL ORDER!!!!!

Not so hard, right?! ;););)
'Shell

1992, 25th year of the boogie. It was epic. There are pictures.B|

I'll fill you in on the entire story at Byranada over a beer.

Yes it was and yes there are. Stinky has a schwack of pics that I sent him. Hopefully he still has them.

Come by and listen to grimmie tell stories of "no shit, there I was". He MIGHT even grab a clean tarp, a felt pen and give you a real picture show! B|B|
'Shell

yup he sure does, there are some good ones!!Im trying to gather as much as possible to put something together for the 50th, got a bunch of boogie videos and tons of albums sitting in the back shed at the bar. Going to bring all the videos down to the bar and play them on the big screen for every one to see (probably tuesday the 26th). some are so old even mahoney looks young.
Adam
the big dirty

yup he sure does, there are some good ones!!Im trying to gather as much as possible to put something together for the 50th, got a bunch of boogie videos and tons of albums sitting in the back shed at the bar. Going to bring all the videos down to the bar and play them on the big screen for every one to see (probably tuesday the 26th). some are so old even mahoney looks young.
Adam

AWESOME!!!

Can't wait to see all the old pics!!

CYA soon!!
'Shell