Skootz

Lost Prairie Boogie 2011 - July 23rd - August 1st

Now I'm not saying Lost Prairie is for you but you really owe it to yourself to find out. Don't let the good times hoarders talk you out of it. Come get yours!

Goldarnit, Mr. TallGuy, you use your tongue purdier than a twenty dollar whore!
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

4) Too many f*cking Canadians
Trust me. They are much more fun than the celibate ones. ;) Well duh!

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
Grannyinthesky
Happychick
Kdub
Ladydyver
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Tall Guy

I will be bringing many Sky High Pendants for another Parkinson's Disease fundraiser. If you want to custom order colors or styles let me know.

Grimmie you did not add yourself to list. Can't take another year? We have a poker game to play!

I have manifest wenches to do my tedious chores!B|

This will be my 20th year in a row. I'm not sure I like it there yet. Yes, I am old.:P

And Shannon, just wait, revenge will be MINE!!!!!:ph34r:

Olympia committed to caravaning over with the Fort Washington folks today!

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
Kdub
Ladydyver
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Tall Guy
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

You just need to bring an external heat source and it's nice and cozy.

I wasn't worried about the cool nights (although now I'm wondering if it's like my FL winter!), it's more the problems I have with my neck and sleeping on an air mattress. I have enough problems moving after sleeping on my tempurpedic bed!

Well then you better get on that reservation for the lodge or a trailer rental!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I think I just got a little teary eyed...:P

TallGuy is the reason I used "Summer Camp for Skydivers" as the title of the article I wrote for Blue Skies Magazine and also for this video.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1452313519218

Let us not forget this is the boogie where the Dirty Pirate Hookers were formed. As of right now 4 of the wenches will be there - yep, we will be there jumping in our corsets and for anyone who wants to be initiated, you can jump in a corset with us and take a jello shot from our boobies.......mmmmm....jello and boobies ---- what could be better???? You can find us in Ft Washington ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think I just got a little teary eyed...:P

TallGuy is the reason I used "Summer Camp for Skydivers" as the title of the article I wrote for Blue Skies Magazine and also for this video.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1452313519218

Let us not forget this is the boogie where the Dirty Pirate Hookers were formed. As of right now 4 of the wenches will be there - yep, we will be there jumping in our corsets and for anyone who wants to be initiated, you can jump in a corset with us and take a jello shot from our boobies.......mmmmm....jello and boobies ---- what could be better???? You can find us in Ft Washington ;)

I am trying to figure out the whole camping.. jumping thing... with Wayndo.. at one end... and the usual digs there in the usual places....

decisions decisions

Yeah - I would like to see a few more details about the camping changes, etc etc.

Maybe Wayndo can pie in and let us know what changes are in store.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I am trying to figure out the whole camping.. jumping thing... with Wayndo.. at one end... and the usual digs there in the usual places....

decisions decisions

It may be really good - or it may be the end of an era. We'll see.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

It may be really good - or it may be the end of an era. We'll see.

Maybe a reason to replace the rope swing?
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

YES PLEASE! DB.. You must still have some of that money stashed away. Can't you just buy us a secluded road accessible parcel of land on the lake and have one built for us before we get there?

I miss that thing almost as much as the brewery. Even though I did cripple myself on it my first year there (Personally I blame the red head)

YES PLEASE! DB.. You must still have some of that money stashed away. Can't you just buy us a secluded road accessible parcel of land on the lake and have one built for us before we get there?

I miss that thing almost as much as the brewery. Even though I did cripple myself on it my first year there (Personally I blame the red head)

It is just not the same since they cut down the tree with the rope swing... WAAAAAA

I wonder how many injuries happend on that thing... I came close to being one of the statistics myself.. good thing I know how to land and distribute those landing forces over most of my body.

good thing I know how to land and distribute those landing forces over most of my body.

I remember that! If I recall correctly you had distributed your head about 1 foot from a rock that was jutting out from the bank. Still you missed it, and I was very impressed that you stood up in the 2 feet of water (being generous) you had landed in no worse for the wear!

You are one tough lady!

good thing I know how to land and distribute those landing forces over most of my body.

I remember that! If I recall correctly you had distributed your head about 1 foot from a rock that was jutting out from the bank. Still you missed it, and I was very impressed that you stood up in the 2 feet of water (being generous) you had landed in no worse for the wear!

You are one tough lady!

:)
I did SKEER yall a bit didn't I;)

Then remember how we stuffed your tent full of blowup toys?

Yeah - I would like to see a few more details about the camping changes, etc etc.

Doc...I emailed Wayndo the other day asking him my list of questions. Below is his reply.

Let me try and answer your questions. 1st. the whole bar situation is still up in the air and I can't really predict the outcome yet. I do have solutions in place that will allow for socializing and consumption of alcoholic beverages. The boogie operation will be conducted on the landing field. The plan is to have a new manifest building in place, a designated packing area, shower facilities (maybe temporary shower trailers used by firefighting crews for this year if I can't get new ones done in time), designated camping area so people can land close to tents and trailers, electrical hookups for trailers and RV's should be in place and all this will be accessed from Lost Prairie Rd before you get to the turn at the mailboxes. I am currently working on a full time website that will have information on it as it develops and will have a Google picture with designations showing where things will be stationed on the property. The new website should be up and running by mid April. People will be able to get information before that by facebooking "Meadow Peak Skydiving" and asking questions or commenting.

Doc...I emailed Wayndo the other day asking him my list of questions. Below is his reply.

Let me try and answer your questions. 1st. the whole bar situation is still up in the air and I can't really predict the outcome yet. I do have solutions in place that will allow for socializing and consumption of alcoholic beverages. The boogie operation will be conducted on the landing field. The plan is to have a new manifest building in place, a designated packing area, shower facilities (maybe temporary shower trailers used by firefighting crews for this year if I can't get new ones done in time), designated camping area so people can land close to tents and trailers, electrical hookups for trailers and RV's should be in place and all this will be accessed from Lost Prairie Rd before you get to the turn at the mailboxes. I am currently working on a full time website that will have information on it as it develops and will have a Google picture with designations showing where things will be stationed on the property. The new website should be up and running by mid April. People will be able to get information before that by facebooking "Meadow Peak Skydiving" and asking questions or commenting.

I booked my time off for the whole week today:)
I wonder where the airplanes will be loading at??