Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch & Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

I WARNED them!!!!

There are only a FEW rules to "the list".

Find the MOST RECENT ONE!!!!

Copy and paste it into your reply.

Add yourself in ALPHABETICAL ORDER!!!!!

Not so hard, right?!

Mmmmmm Sailing

Airtime1
Big Sky
Bob Moore
DBCooper
Deb
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Ladydyver & Dr. Dive
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch & Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

I WARNED them!!!!

Not so hard, right?!

Mmmmmm Sailing

So since you bumped your name, are you no longer coming??
'Shell

This just in from MC Mad John:

"Arizona Arsenal will be organizing freefly at the Lost Prairie Boogie this year."

I'll have to remember to pack my binoculars so I can watch all the fun skydiving from the ground.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

80 more sleeps! I can't wait to see old friends....make loads of new friends....spend relaxing and maybe a bit intoxicating afternoons at the lake.....going up to the firetower......Nake Dave and Chris's hot tub......waking up to morning whisps of fog......sunset crosscountry jump.......bonfire stories.......and whatever other tomfoolery I end up getting myself into!

80 more sleeps! I can't wait to see old friends....make loads of new friends....spend relaxing and maybe a bit intoxicating afternoons at the lake.....going up to the firetower......Nake Dave and Chris's hot tub......waking up to morning whisps of fog......sunset crosscountry jump.......bonfire stories.......and whatever other tomfoolery I end up getting myself into!

You don't GET yourself into tomfoolery ... tomfoolery FINDS you! B|B|B|
'Shell

I have no idea what you are talking about....Skootz and I are very sweet and very innocent....:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I have no idea what you are talking about....Skootz and I are very sweet and very innocent....:P

I agree with Lou Who. VERY SWEET and VERY INNOCENT! Doc must be getting us confused with some floozies. :P

First time going =)

What's wrong with Canadians :P

Aeroflyer
Airtime1
Big Sky
Bob Moore
DBCooper
Deb
Grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick
JohnMitchell & Vskydiver
Kdub
Ladydyver & Dr. Dive
Lucky
Markus (Little Spoon)
monkycndo
NDFallrate
Nidaho
NWFlyer
Olympia
Sheepfucker
Shell666
Skootz
Skybytch & Keith
Skych1k
Tall Guy

I WARNED them!!!!

Not so hard, right?!

Mmmmmm Sailing

Mahoney looked old when he was young.

;)B|

Ha ha! Awesome! :D

Blues,
Dave

Soooo Todak...does that mean that you and the red headed step child will be joining us....you know you want to....and btw doc will be doing his 1000th jump sometime this summer and it should be mandatory that you two are on the jump;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Soooo Todak...does that mean that you and the red headed step child will be joining us....you know you want to....and btw doc will be doing his 1000th jump sometime this summer and it should be mandatory that you two are on the jump;)

We're still in the "maybe" camp, depending on how our schedule is looking and what flavors emerge in this drama stew. I will say that we're seriously considering it, which is more than I could the past few. ;)

And I'd be honored if it works out. B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah - I would like to see a few more details about the camping changes, etc etc.

Maybe Wayndo can pie in and let us know what changes are in store.

Doc...I emailed Wayndo the other day asking him my list of questions. Below is his reply.

Let me try and answer your questions. 1st. the whole bar situation is still up in the air and I can't really predict the outcome yet. I do have solutions in place that will allow for socializing and consumption of alcoholic beverages. The boogie operation will be conducted on the landing field. The plan is to have a new manifest building in place, a designated packing area, shower facilities (maybe temporary shower trailers used by firefighting crews for this year if I can't get new ones done in time), designated camping area so people can land close to tents and trailers, electrical hookups for trailers and RV's should be in place and all this will be accessed from Lost Prairie Rd before you get to the turn at the mailboxes. I am currently working on a full time website that will have information on it as it develops and will have a Google picture with designations showing where things will be stationed on the property. The new website should be up and running by mid April. People will be able to get information before that by facebooking "Meadow Peak Skydiving" and asking questions or commenting.

Any update on the status of the construction that needs to take place in the next 50 something days? I saw on the news that it was snowed in Montana today B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

It's hard to believe this hasn't already been posted.

An independent film has been produced which tells the story of Joan Carson, one of Lost Prairie's founders. The first screenings of it will be at this year's jumpmeet.

Here in excerpt from the movie's blog page:
"Hope everybody is getting ready for summer and planning on being at Lost Prairie for this year's boogie. Not only will it be the 44th annual boogie at Lost Prairie, but it will also mark the 30th anniversary of Joan Carson's passing. "Beagle Boogie Babe" is nearing completion and will be screened at Lost Prairie twice as a tribute to Joan. The first screening will be an invitation only event for cast and crew, and family and friends. It will be held on July 29, 2011. The second screening will be for everybody attending the boogie and will be held on July 30, 2011. Details of these two events are still being worked out, so please check back soon for further information."

from: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meadow-Peak-Skydiving/157204727667449

"The big news is we got a permit from the State to have a full bar, liquor and beer, on the property throughout the boogie. We will have at least two different food vendors for a better selection of eats. The 40'x60' enclosed tent will be partitioned so half will be the bar area and the other half for eating, watching videos, and general socializing. It looks like we may have live music for some of the nights and maybe a DJ on others. We are setting things up so all spectators and unregistered individuals have to leave the property everyday at 8:00 pm. This will hopefully take care of the problem we have experienced in the past with unwanted townies. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, are greatly appreciated."

Bummer that we're losing this Icon of the Prairie.

Yes, the LP Lounge is CLOSED. It's official.

:(:(

Don't ask me why. I don't know the ins and outs of the reason behind it.

I only know that it makes me very sad that the Prairie has changed SO MUCH this year.

I'll be there, though. There are a lot of people I love that I get to see there. This was one of them. Makes me very sad. :(:(

'Shell