ladydyver

Memorial Day Weekend at the "Ritz"

Yep....it is that time again :)

Friday, May 27 at 9:00am - May 30
West Plains Skydiving, Ritzville Washington
Caravan/C-182

More Info
Friday - Spaghetti Feed (5$)
- Nite Jumps ----- wahoo - don't forget your strobes and psylums :-)

Saturday - Breakfast Burritos by lovely Ms. Heidi
- Potluck - bring a dish to join us!
- Poker game @ 8 pm (20$) buy in with 1/4 of the funds going
to a local charity. The rest of the funds will be divided between 1st and 2nd place

- specialty jumps (dirty pirate hooker initiations/potato head/hoop jumps)

Sunday - Breakfast Burritos by lovely Ms. Heidi

As typical with the Ritz, I'm sure there will be Jello Shots, maybe even another Mudslide Taste Off! Keep checking back for updates. The planning is getting started now!

Camping and showers available on site or

Here is hotel info for those who opt not to pitch a tent Wink

LaQuinta
1513 S Smitty's Blvd
509-659-1007
Approx 89$/nite

Colwell Motor Inn - America's Best Value Inn
501 W. 1st Ave
509-659-1620
Approx 79$/nite

Best Western Bronco Inn
105 Galbreath Way
509-659-5000
Approx 85-100$/nite

Top Hat Motel
210 E. 1st Ave
509-659-1100
Rate -???
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think I may just have to sneak over for a day while the family is here. I mean, seriously, how could I miss the first boogie of the season!?!?!

And.......there will be kick ass boogie shirts!!!!

It would be good for you to be there saturday (weather permitting) - to get some practice jumps in;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I think I may just have to sneak over for a day while the family is here. I mean, seriously, how could I miss the first boogie of the season!?!?!

And.......there will be kick ass boogie shirts!!!!

It would be good for you to be there saturday (weather permitting) - to get some practice jumps in;)

If anything....I'd be lucky to make it Friday. No way I could do Saturday. :(

So if I say I am coming.. what kind of fucking mishap will occur to me this time... to keep me grounded for the whole summer

You're gonna meet Mr. Right.
My magic 8-ball says so.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So if I say I am coming.. what kind of fucking mishap will occur to me this time... to keep me grounded for the whole summer

So don't say you are coming. Just show up, and fool the injury god's and before you know it you will be here jumpingB|:S
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I have not booked my flight yet was waiting to see if I could get a ride what days and times would work best for them. Very generous of you and Clay to offer up the car. You guys are awesome! This is why I love West Plaines! I'll fill up the tank and put 4 tickets on your account! :-)

Lucky.....I will thump you when I see you in Prairie if you get us jump tickets. We have an extra car that will just be sitting around all weekend. There is no sense in it collecting dust. Just let me know when you'll be flying in and we will either leave the car at the airport for you or figure out a way to get it to you! Super bummed I will miss your visit, but I will see you Prairie!

There will be Leap for Lupus women's way practice jumps going on that weekend also! If you're a girl, come jump with us!!! If you're a guy, enjoy the view! ;)

We'll also have $10 long sleeve boogie shirts available! They're awesome!! B| First come first served limited # and sizes available. PM me asap if you want a specific size reserved.

Can somebody give me a ride back and forth from Spokane airport? I'd be happy to buy you 4 jump tickets. Just hate to rent a car again just to have it sit there all weekend.

We can drive in on friday and get you or you can fly in saturday and hang with us....we can get you back to the airport on monday - if that doesn't work let me know;)
DPH # 2

I have not booked my flight yet was waiting to see if I could get a ride what days and times would work best for them. Very generous of you and Clay to offer up the car. You guys are awesome! This is why I love West Plaines! I'll fill up the tank and put 4 tickets on your account! :-)

Doc and I have a function in the tri- cities on thursday...so if you fly in on thursday early or early friday we can accomodate you. I can get you back to the airport anytime on monday....but as you know a little later is better. I don't work that day so just keep me posted on what you want to do ----
DPH # 2

Yep....it is that time again :)

Friday, May 27 at 9:00am - May 30
West Plains Skydiving, Ritzville Washington
Caravan/C-182

More Info
Friday - Spaghetti Feed (5$)
- Nite Jumps ----- wahoo - don't forget your strobes and psylums :-)

Saturday - Breakfast Burritos by lovely Ms. Heidi
- Potluck - bring a dish to join us!
- Poker game @ 8 pm (20$) buy in with 1/4 of the funds going
to a local charity. The rest of the funds will be divided between 1st and 2nd place

Sunday - Breakfast Burritos by lovely Ms. Heidi

As typical with the Ritz, I'm sure there will be Jello Shots, maybe even another Mudslide Taste Off! Keep checking back for updates. The planning is getting started now!

Camping and showers available on site or

Here is hotel info for those who opt not to pitch a tent Wink

LaQuinta
1513 S Smitty's Blvd
509-659-1007
Approx 89$/nite

Colwell Motor Inn - America's Best Value Inn
501 W. 1st Ave
509-659-1620
Approx 79$/nite

Best Western Bronco Inn
105 Galbreath Way
509-659-5000
Approx 85-100$/nite

Top Hat Motel
210 E. 1st Ave
509-659-1100
Rate -???

Just in case there are any peeps seeking out jumping in the Pac Nw....here you go! See you all there!
DPH # 2

dirty pirate hooker initiations/potato head/hoop jumps

Going through a hoop in a corset with a potato head piece? :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

dirty pirate hooker initiations/potato head/hoop jumps

Going through a hoop in a corset with a potato head piece? :o

if anyone can pull it off i can....matter of fact, think i will try.;););););)
DPH # 2

There will be Leap for Lupus women's way practice jumps going on that weekend also! If you're a girl, come jump with us!!! If you're a guy, enjoy the view! ;)

We'll also have $10 long sleeve boogie shirts available! They're awesome!! B| First come first served limited # and sizes available. PM me asap if you want a specific size reserved.

Is there room for a newbie, I love to party, have fun and play well with others. B| I'm current USPA member and plan to get my "A" license this year. I did two s-lines jumps when I was younger, will there be a class offered on friday??

adydyver can you save me two XL boogie shirts

There is always room for a newbie. But I doubt there will be a jump course on a boogie weekend. How long ago were your static line jumps? If ;years ago, you will need to take the first jump course and basically start over. T shirts will NOT be reserved unless you are committed to coming.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

There is always room for a newbie. But I doubt there will be a jump course on a boogie weekend. How long ago were your static line jumps? If ;years ago, you will need to take the first jump course and basically start over. T shirts will NOT be reserved unless you are committed to coming.

Doc

Its been years, lol. I was afraid of that, look like 6 hour of class. can I sign a waiver, I still remember what to do.. ;)

Time to get restarted then!! Come on up, meet the crowd, hang out, and get signed up for the course. We have a very active student program this year, and would love to have you.B|

Doc

"