AustinPerkins

Dropzones close to disney

Hey Everyone,

I will be heading down to Disney world a for a while for my Grad present (we get out sooner then most other schools do) and was wondering where the closest drop zones are. I know Sebastian is around an hour and a half and Florida Skydiving center at Lake wales is around the same distance. I also know the skydive space center is not much closer. Just wanted to know if these were the closet to disney and which ones you would recommend.

Thanks,

Austin

Click on "Dropzone" in the blue menu bar near the top, recenter the crosshairs right over Orlando (zoom in the map) and then click search (or find, or whatever). Will give you those within (your choice) 50 miles up to 500 or so. (I found 10 within 100 miles). then go look at their reviews.

Few things to consider:
Deland might be the closest and busiest during the week. Full staff available for AFF jumps. Everything you need on site. Great restaurant and wonderful bar with an amazing beer selection.

Lake Wales all but doesn't exist.

Titusville / Space Center doesn't want fun jumpers, tandems only. Don't waste your time.

Z-Hills is a great place to go with full staff for AFF as well.
Everything you need on site. Large camping area. Lots of showers and a great bar. Snack bar on site as well.

I think Deland is the closest to other things to do as well.

Enjoy your trip!

I'll have to do that. I'm out of town now but when I get back I want to go to all the DZ's in my area, big or small. I am looking forward to Deland because of the gear manufacturers. I need a new canopy and wanted to check out PD.
I tried to resist online communities but here I am. Now smack me with some knowledge!