Supman75

Midwest Drop Zone for 16 Year Old

Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this. I'm a 16 year old from Minneapolis, Minnesota who has been interested in skydiving for a while. I have researched a few drop zones around my area and found that they don't allow minors to skydive even with parental permission. Anyways, I'm asking if anyone here knows of any drop zones within a few hundred miles of me that would allow AFF or static line jumping for a 16 year old with parental permission. Thanks in advance.

There are a handful of dropzones that advertise 16 as their minimum age or welcome anyone 16 or older. There are a great many more dropzones that will allow 16 year olds, but usually only when they already know the 16 year old.

If you're truly interested in skydiving, call around to some of your local DZs and see if they need packers and would be willing to teach you how to pack parachutes, that way you can learn about jumping, earn a little money to actually jump, and build a relationship that could get you up in the air.
Owned by Remi #?