rawmojo

Skydiving near FORT WALTON BEACH in Florida???

i just spent time in fwb--

Emerald Coast is 70 miles from fwb and has a caravan and 182--really nice--B|

Skydive Live is the 182 dz about 70 northeast of fwb, also really nice, but they just closed 'til further notice'--zoning issuses? so far in the country?:(

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Yup... Just left AFSOC. Emerald Coast is closest DZ. Caravan during the summer and 182 during the winter. However, on long weekends I'd hit up The Farm and of course the annual trek to the St. Patty's Boogie in Fitz. All easy drives from FWB.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Yup... Just left AFSOC. Emerald Coast is closest DZ. Caravan during the summer and 182 during the winter. However, on long weekends I'd hit up The Farm and of course the annual trek to the St. Patty's Boogie in Fitz. All easy drives from FWB.

Maybe a typing error above.
We have a Caravan now and thru our beach boogie Memorial Day weekend. Then probably just the 182 for summer.

Thanks!
But where is "The Farm" and the "St. Patty's Boogie" located?
I'm from Sweden (my names is NOT 'Inga'...;)) so my geographical knowledge of places in the US are a bit...numb...:P
If you've got nothing to do, you could do anything...

Thanks!
But where is "The Farm" and the "St. Patty's Boogie" located?
I'm from Sweden (my names is NOT 'Inga'...;)) so my geographical knowledge of places in the US are a bit...numb...:P

The Farm is outside of Atlanta, Georgia, about 6 or so hours from Fort Walton Beach (my brother used to live there). The St. Patrick's Boogie is in Fitzgerald, Georgia, about 3 or 4 hours from Fort Walton Beach.

ECSC is more than nice, especially the beachjumps to the BAMA B|

You definitively have to visit for the Memorial Day Beach Boogie!! Awesome beachjumps and great party! Would be nice to meet some other Europeans thru the boogie....and don't forget to bring Inga for a tandem :)
First Bushwhacker is on me ;-)