g2gjump

Billings MT

There used to be at Laurel but it isn't there anymore. Get ahold of Jeff at Bozeman and see if the are still some jumpers left around there and maybe you could car pool.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

There were once two jump clubs, on the same airport, at Laurel. Jeff Schlaubs (probably mispelled) moved one of the clubs to Bozeman. That club may, or may not be in operation, right now. They were using Robby Buckles airplane. Robby is gone most of the time, flying airliners, but you might call him too, in Bozeman.

Or you can drive to Lost Prairie, near kalispell.

Ronan is another good place to jump. Call Skydive Montana, and ask for Hod, in Missoula.

Or you can jump at the Hamilton Airport, south of Missoula.

That's about all there is for jumping in Montana. I miss the D.Z.s at Laurel. Rising insurance rates forced skydiving off that airport....

If you head north there is a great dropzone at Moosejaw.

You can also check with skydive North Dakota at Minot.....

I know that would be a long ways to go, for you....

if you head north there is a great dropzone at Moosejaw.

Thats my home dz steve :P kelly is my dad

Kurt,
Say hello to your dad for me. I plan get up that way, this spring. I don't have a pass-port yet. Is that much of a hassle? Do you know of any good riggers. My reserve needs a repack....

Thanks Steve. I feel better. Now tell my blood pressure. I took a physical this morn for a job at the VA and it was off the charts. I'm on my way back now to have it checked again. Seeing a Dr. always sends my BP up. Wish me luck. If it's too high, I don't get the job.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

if you head north there is a great dropzone at Moosejaw.

Thats my home dz steve :P kelly is my dad

Kurt,
Say hello to your dad for me. I plan get up that way, this spring. I don't have a pass-port yet. Is that much of a hassle? Do you know of any good riggers. My reserve needs a repack....

I can help you out with that repack :)

If you'll be working for the V.A. maybe you can get them to send me some hearing aides. So far they've been giving me the run around.

I wonder if I'll be ugly with hearing aides?[:/] I always thought of myself as a good looking old fart! Maybe I can grow my hair long to cover them up.

You should be able to get hearing aids I would think. You are a Viet Nam Vet aren't you. And hell yes you are a good looking old fart.;) They make hearing aids very small these days so you shouldn't have to grow your hair to long.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.