bzreel01

Xtreme Spring Break Boogie

We had some cool people come out and we made some great jumps and new friends we are looking forward to this weekend to do more of the same..weather looks kinda bad friday but we will keep out fingers crossed and maybe we can jump..Sat and Sun look great some come out and enjoy this great Forida weather!
Brad "shorty" Miller

I don't understand why you are mad that people just want accurate information, I would think that you would want everybody to know as much as possible.

I didn't understand where his flaming came from. People just seeking info and getting hammered for it?
:|

Several of us were hoping to go but...
- with the attitude, no
- with the lack of information after a month and a half, no
[:/]

I'm happy for them that a few have figured out enough to get there. I'm guessing that the focus in on spring break tandems and not fun jumpers.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Our focus is on fun jumpers we are all fun jumpers and are wanting a place where we create Skydivers. We do have tandems booked but i will always keep the plane balanced with tandems / fun jumpers. We have a Grand Caravan and that leaves us enough room to keep everyone happy.

As far As the attitude it was brought on because one of the posters is a DZ owner that is my direct competition and was tring to make us look bad. So they could try and make us fail in our business venture.

If any other person was offended o apoligize that was not my intention. But when someone is tring to make my biz fail which in turn causes my family to suffer because this is how I provide for them then I must respond.
Brad "shorty" Miller

I wish you the best of luck. The person you speak of gives less then a shit about fun jumpers and never has. They made their bed. When you don't want the fun jumpers they are going to go somewhere and don't be surprised if it's just down the street. It should be hard for someone to bitch about you taking business that they didn't want.