SuperKat

Where to jump? Atlanta Skydiving Center or Skydive The Farm?

I was browsing both websites. I liked ASC cuz of their fleet and I liked The Farm because they have a "lot of outs." Please help if you can answer the following questions regarding ASC or The Farm. Thanks in advance!

1. Are there a lot of fun jumpers in ASC or The Farm or are they tandem factories?

2. How often do they put up loads for fun jumpers?

3. What are your opinions and/or experiences regarding both Atlanta Skydiving Center in Cedartown and Skydive The Farm in Rockmart?

Be safe and Blue Skies!

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

I was browsing both websites. I liked ASC cuz of their fleet and I liked The Farm because they have a "lot of outs." Please help if you can answer the following questions regarding ASC or The Farm. Thanks in advance!

1. Are there a lot of fun jumpers in ASC or The Farm or are they tandem factories?

3. What are your opinions and/or experiences regarding both Atlanta Skydiving Center in Cedartown and Skydive The Farm in Rockmart?

Be safe and Blue Skies!

Is honesty and integrity important to you?

ASC is owned by the same men who are responsible for the whole Skyride issue. (If you're not up on that, read the thread in General Skydiving). I haven't been to either dropzone, but I do know many people who are very happy jumping at The Farm.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

go to the farm. there are plenty of fun jumpers to jump with and the vibe there is great.

every load is a fun jumper load (the otter can handle 23ish passengers). it isn't hard to get onto a load or find people to jump with.

we both use the same airport. you can land on a 55acre farm with plenty of outs (if you even need them), or you can support skyride and jump at asc.

what time of year are you planning on coming?
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Be safe and Blue Skies!

Last I heard - ASC was out of buisness - at least until they pay thier rent or taxes or plane maintenance - I'm pretty sure iot is plane maintenance -

The FARM however, i have not heard of any issues like that, ever.

Every time I have gone - it is the fun jumpers that are important, the tandems are money and business, but not the key factor.

Nothing happens at the farm, in the same way that what happens in Vegas stays in vegas.

There is no question in my mind, The Farm is the place to be.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The Farm hands down. Not sure what "fleet" at ASC you are referring to, last time I was at The Farm all ASC had was a shitty looking King Air since they lost their Otter to the Skydive AZ lawsuit (they both take off at the same airport).

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

The Farm hands down. Not sure what "fleet" at ASC you are referring to, last time I was at The Farm all ASC had was a shitty looking King Air since they lost their Otter to the Skydive AZ lawsuit (they both take off at the same airport).

I think the "fleet" he was referring to is the bullshit claim in a lot of their websites that they have a "Fleet" of aircraft, but no one has ever seen.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Be safe and Blue Skies!

Last I heard - ASC was out of buisness - at least until they pay thier rent or taxes or plane maintenance - I'm pretty sure iot is plane maintenance -

Every time I have gone - it is the fun jumpers that are important, the tandems are money and business, but not the key factor.

Nothing happens at the farm, in the same way that what happens in Vegas stays in vegas.

asc is not out of business. i was there on wednesday.

asc is not out of business. i was there on Wednesday.

Why? You know that the money you are giving them is only going to further finance their fraudulent advertising and scam. With all the info that's available online and throughout the many threads here on DZ.com, and even in this thread, you can't say you don't know.
Besides all that, The Farm is a lot better place! Give it a try, you might just like it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Why? You know that the money you are giving them is only going to further finance their fraudulent advertising and scam. With all the info that's available online and throughout the many threads here on DZ.com, and even in this thread, you can't say you don't know.
Besides all that, The Farm is a lot better place! Give it a try, you might just like it.

i have never given asc one fucking red cent!!! (rant over)

i had to drop my rig off at chutingstar (connected to the farm hangar where i jump) to get the reserve repacked and was in the area, and happened to stop by since it was the middle of the week to see if i knew anyone there.

i do not support ASC or SKYRIDE in any way.

i would be happy if they shut down, but we need them gone for the right reasons. any dropzone that is closed because of airport problems or plane maintenance issues looks bad on the entire community.

Be safe and Blue Skies!

asc is not out of business. i was there on wednesday.

That sucks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

i have never given asc one fucking red cent!!! (rant over)

i had to drop my rig off at chutingstar (connected to the farm hangar where i jump) to get the reserve repacked and was in the area, and happened to stop by since it was the middle of the week to see if i knew anyone there.

i do not support ASC or SKYRIDE in any way.

i would be happy if they shut down, but we need them gone for the right reasons. any dropzone that is closed because of airport problems or plane maintenance issues looks bad on the entire community.

The way your post was worded gives the appearance that you were jumping at ASC. Apologies.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Can't speak regarding ASC but I would strongly recommend the farm. The farm is definitely not a tandem factory.

Well - there is that ground launch area at ASC's landing area.

Can't speak regarding ASC but I would strongly recommend the farm. The farm is definitely not a tandem factory.

The LZ there is a shithole. Actually, the whole DZ's a shithole. :P

Go with The Farm. I love it there. Haven't been out there in a while though. I've been having fun making mid-week jumps at the local airport 7 miles from my house. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The LZ there is a shithole. Actually, the whole DZ's a shithole. :P

Go with The Farm. I love it there. Haven't been out there in a while though. I've been having fun making mid-week jumps at the local airport 7 miles from my house. ;)

what dz would that be?