anthonyfellows

Skydive Temple Kicks Ass!

I don't know of many dz's that don't have free beer, whether it is on tap or in the beer fridge. Skydive San Marcos has free Dos XX on tap, does free beer make a DZ? I hope it's their safety recornd and the quality of skydivers that make up their funjumper population.

No one parties harder than me, ask anyone... I'm not sure that free haircuts and free beer make any dz a good dz... just my opinion, of course.

I agree that there are some really good people at SDT, skydivers are cool people in general. I jump all over and have yet to meet many that I just didn't like.

I agree that all dz's kick ass. You can't take a dz down because of one person. I can say that I have jumped at all the Texas dz's and have yet to be banned from any of them. Every dz has something for each particular person. Whether it be beer, haircuts, aircraft, management, safety or the jumpers themselves. I believe you make a dz kickass all on your own, you will never have the ability to make your dz kickass for others. It is all a state of mind. Every time I jump at a dz I always feel like the people are nicer, the plane is faster and the beer is colder than the last.
Have fun, and always remember its about you. B|