bottles

Canadian Invasion Z Hills

Hey all, I'll be leaving for Z Hills on the 26th of December for the boogie. looking for anyone who would be up for a mad dash to Florida for peak boogie time. I'll be leaving Thunder bay, ON Canada, headed down through Duluth MN, Eau Claire WI, Indianapolis IN, Louisville KN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA and finally Z Hills. I drive a diesel VW 5 speed, which means low costs. I'm looking for 1-2 passengers. I smoke, and am very 420 friendly. Cheers!
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

well, if thats the case... i'll have already driven 2800km (1700miles), whats another 100 miles to Sebastian :)
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

There is another thread somewhere and someone with a grudge says in there that noone is going to Z-hills they are all going to Sebastion. :S (I thought it was funny. )

So ...Is Herman's Hermits going to Zhills or not? Maybe just Herman? Is the Lovin' Spoonful going to play with them?

Lost camera helmet at Zhills boogie.

If any of you guys grabbed it by accident, please PM me or tell Zhills manifest about it. Thanks.

Details:
Sonic Camera Helmet - Black with chincup/cutaway
Sony CX105 pal Black on carbon side bracket
Gopro on top
blue quick release on top