CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

That's right kids, it's that time again. Time to start making plans to be in Fitzgerald,Ga. the 3rd weekend of March for the St.Patrick Boogie. I'm not feeling motivated right now so this will be short and sweet and Hopefully I can get Skymama to edit it later.:)
For my non-skydiving friends we do offer tandem skydives at this event and I throw a hell of a party.

So far I have 2 Otters and a Skyvan lined up for the event. A big thanks goes out to Skydive The Farm for once again closing down for the weekend and bringing their Otter down for the event. The other two aircraft are once again coming from Skydive Spaceland in Houston,TX. I have talked to Trey at Skydive Atlanta about possibly bringing the KingAir down but that will need to be confirmed and will depend on expected turnout. I have a line on two choppers, we'll see if that works out this year.

We have Ed coming back with the hot air balloons. I will start taking prepayment on balloon slots soon.

We will be hosting Team Georgia again this year for a planned attempt on the Georgia State Formation Skydiving Record. The existing record is a 64 way that has stood since the late 90s. Their attempted 64 way last year was missed by one grip I believe.

As usual there will be organizers for all experience levels. If you know someone that would like to organize at the event have them contact me.

I'm still working on some of the entertainment aspects, I will post those details as they come. As usual there will be music, our legendary bonfire and some other form of debauchery. Willing to listen to suggestions.

We are making some changes to the website. RoamingDZ.com will take you to a redirect page to my new site www.RoamingOutdoor.com .

Facebook link here. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167745496593942¬if_t=event_wall#wall_posts

When it comes time to ask a question feel free to ask here but chances are the question has already been asked and you can probably find the answer there in the current thread or the ones from the last two years. There is already a lot of info there from the last two years and it is easier for me to answer questions in one place and easier for other to find the info there in the forums I control.

For those that haven't been we lease a building that is right off the airport property and take control of a 25 slot RV park. Really 50 slots cause the slots are huge and there is 50,30and 20 amp service. Unlimited tent camping, bathrooms and showers on site. Hotels,food,WalMart,and liquor stores within a mile of the event. We operate off of a 4000x 300 ft grass runway that is used as a landing area and also about 15 acres next to the runway. The entire south Georgia area is an out to land in.:D

Again, I will post info as it becomes available. Please feel free to help keep the thread here at DZ.com fresh and help me keep SkyMama on her toes. :D

Standard boogie rules apply. If you say you're coming and then can't,we don't need to hear it. If anyone misses you they will drunk dial you.

Unlimited tent camping, bathrooms and showers on site.

Can you find out if they fixed the lock to the women's room on the side of the building? I was locked in there last year for a good 5 minutes. :$:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I will be there not sure how many coming with me this year. I will have the hoops and Mrs. Potatohead.

Since we have the tailgate maybe we can pull off some raft dives?? Spence??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Yeah yeah it was 66 last year and Chris is correct about missing it by one grip.

We have about 30 new people coming this year. :)
Jim Graham will be running the bench for us again this year. Jack Donovan, Scott Franklin and Jonathon Perl along with myself will be heading up the record attempts again.

Man I can't wait.

Fortson

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Finally, I'll be there!!! :)
Wheeeeeeeee

I guess I might just have to break my 2hour drive rule so I can visit with you...;)

It will be wonderful to see you again. :)Thanks for breaking your rule, for me.

:P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Since we have the tailgate maybe we can pull off some raft dives?? Spence??

I'm all over that I have one brand new in the box raft and another just like it inflated and upside down in my pool to hold the cover up in the middle. I'll bring em both. I've tried for years to do a successful raft dive got maybe half a dozen attempts. and some funny stories. but I want to be on one that works;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

That's right kids, it's that time again. Time to start making plans to be in Fitzgerald,Ga. the 3rd weekend of March for the St.Patrick Boogie. I'm not feeling motivated right now so this will be short and sweet and Hopefully I can get Skymama to edit it later.:)
For my non-skydiving friends we do offer tandem skydives at this event and I throw a hell of a party.

We have Ed coming back with the hot air balloons. I will start taking prepayment on balloon slots soon.

ahem.. the line forms to the rear people:P right spence?;) i cant freaking wait. fuck x-mas fuck new years their all just working days for me I'm looking fwd to st. patcicks dayB|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

The Muff Brothers can bring some inflatables.
B|

Get a pilot to hook us up with a lofty tailgate exit and raft dives rock!

we did a attempt at richmond ind that had 3 people in the raft with 4 hanger oners right off the tail gate it flipped upside down and to people flew off and it was me and dave nye flying the raft upside down i peeked under the raft and all three people inside were still there. about that time they let go and fell away in a head down sit train that was stable and picking up speedB| it was a sweet visual

so now that ive moved to pensacola, im only 5 hours away. I really hope i have off work! i really want to go this year, since i missed last year.:(

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

(Spence, can you make sure that lock is busticated real good this year???)

Those bathrooms get pretty nasty. Lock me up in some other place. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yet another Sig line.........

Well, a girl has to have standards. Coat closet: YES. Nasty bathroom: NO. :)

Finally, I'll be there!!! :)
Wheeeeeeeee

I guess I might just have to break my 2hour drive rule so I can visit with you...;)

Damn, LisaH and Deedy both in the same place at the same time? Guess I'll have to make the 4 hour drive down again just for them, and Skymama too. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban