CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Keith, was was the canopy and your wingloading on it?

it was a storm 190. I'm 250 plus all day long. so? w/l 1.4? I was gonna try a pulse 190. but they talked me into the storm. i really think whoever packed it b4 me did something like letting the slider get away from the stops or something. i wrote it off as " my dumb ass fault for not repacking it" but then hooking my canopy back up with a step thru I don't know what to say about that.:| those little bags they have to keep the demo canopy's in are supposed to be made to prevent that right?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

but then hooking my canopy back up with a step thru I don't know what to say about that.:|

Then that makes at least two people hosed with this.

those little bags they have to keep the demo canopy's in are supposed to be made to prevent that right?

That was probably the problem...those guys depended on that and didn't make the effort to double-check themselves. Meanwhile, 2 people were unnecessarily exposed to situations they should not have had to face.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

yeah i mean i was able to deal with the half a dozen line twists and spinning like a bitch. but when i got out of those I was like FUCK!>:( now what. do I chop it now? but it was controlable so i just gingerly flew it to the ground

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

still hurts like a hell. but at least its just a yelling pain at this point. instead of the screaming pain I was enduring last fri night. :P I swear would have killed an ordinary man.B|

i see at least 4 of us there. i'm in the cowboy hat. B|

ps. new fiscal year started last friday, vacation is booked and approved for the 9th annual in 2012.B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Just thought everyone would want to know that there will be coverage in the May issue of Parachutist mag about the boogie.....Oh yeah the GSR record was properly certified and rumor has it that it will be pictured also.

Congradulation to all the jumpers that worked so well together and made the entire event fun.

CCH Fortson
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Does anybody know where I can obtain copies of the two record jumps at Fitz? That would be the POPS way and the actual (1st) record 66 way (as opposed to the failed two point jump).

I need more stuff for my I Love Me wall.
DOOG
Muff 846
All you people are here to make sure I have a good time.

It was very nice of Tara to submit the pic of the original record jump.

The first completion of a record worthy formation at Fitzgerald leaped to mind when I spied one particular item in the July Update from USPA entitled, 'Are You Ready for Boogie Season?' It's pointedly about currency and reminds members of the expedited service offered for a mere $20 more...

[:/]