CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Oh, and to Skymama...thanks for one of my new favorite quotes, "On my back or on my belly, I'm pretty easy."

lol...I was kinda hoping you wouldn't remember that one. :ph34r:

I think that is the quote of the yr!! :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

And if anyone has photos and/or of the DPHs (the good, the bad and the ugly), please email them to me at [email protected] If you need to send a disk PM me and I'll give you my mailing address.

And skymama, it was great going horny gorilla on you half way through our jump. I soooo wish we had it on video!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

And skymama, it was great going horny gorilla on you half way through our jump. I soooo wish we had it on video!

The jump with you was so much fun; it's always nice to see your smiling face in the air or on the ground! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, and to Skymama...thanks for one of my new favorite quotes, "On my back or on my belly, I'm pretty easy." :D

Sweet! Skymama quotes ROCK! Sorry I missed the boogie!!!!!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

very Happy to hear of alll the successes , and Good Times at this years event....
Congratulations CSpencefly and Julie..:)
and Well Done !!! to all the GSR team members & Organizers !!;):)
i SO would have liked to have been there!!! but sadly it was not to BE>>>[:/]:(

I DID however put on my Boogie T Shirt from 2010 , Thursday morning and wore it proudly alll day,,,,
with a forlorn SMile on my face[:/]:)On Friday i changed into the Team Shirt,, from 2010.. and wore IT, until hearing about the Record, at which point i removed the shirt, washed it, folded it and put it AWAY...never to be WORN , again.:|

i'll enjoy seeing pictures and videos and will continue reading what appear to be,, EXCELLENT reviews...
i'm hoping to cross paths with some of YOu-All !!!!> soon.
skydive safely
jimmytavino

You missed a good time, Jimmy.
Many thanks to Chris (and crew), for a great boogie, to Fortson (and crew), for work on the GSR, and to all the jumpers who came from near and far to make this a really great weekend. We had a blast.

Kevin K.

Thank you to Chris and Julie and his entire posse for putting on another great boogie at Fitz. This is a really fun time with alot of super folks!

Congradulations to the big way jumpers for a successful endeavor!

Looking forward to next year!B| Are we there yet?

Welcome to all the new TeamDirtySanchez members and thanks for the jumps!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

The Dirty Pirate Hookers are saddened by the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and want to do something to help. With that being said, we know how upsetting it is to many of you to watch the boobie shot part of the initiation process (newly initiated members have to take a jello shot from a Pimp Wench's corseted cleavage) and not be able to participate yourselves. So we've decided to allow anyone to take a boobie jello shot for a donation. All funds raised will be donated to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake Pacific Tsunami relief efforts.

That's right, like Spence said, be sure to bring plenty of cash because boobie jello shots will be available for a donation until we run out! B|

You're Welcome!

The Dirty Pirate Hookers would like to thank everyone who helped the cause. We raised $185 with our boobie shots. B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

You were giving out hugs too?? Damnit! I missed those!B|

:P

i got one of them! it was awesome too. sorry you missed out. B|

had a great time, and i'll be booking my vacation so i can come back and do it again in 2012. we went from 3 eastern canadian jumpers last year to 8 this year, hopefully more next year. it was fun seeing some folks from last year and meeting a few new ones.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

You were giving out hugs too?? Damnit! I missed those!B|

:P

i got one of them! it was awesome too. sorry you missed out. B|

had a great time, and i'll be booking my vacation so i can come back and do it again in 2012. we went from 3 eastern canadian jumpers last year to 8 this year, hopefully more next year. it was fun seeing some folks from last year and meeting a few new ones.

And I bet you held the record again for the longest drive! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

probably! i had the same co-driver as last year, and he drove 2.5 hours to get to my place so technically he drove further, but i don't count him.B| there were 4 carloads from skydive moncton this year.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Yeah byt the way whichever of yall canadians had the good IPA beer at the bonfire sat night thanks alot! Stuff was excellent. :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

i had an amazing time. thanks for putting that little shindig on Spence!!!

i ended up on the first and last jump of the boogie, cant wait for next year!!!

You going to post the photo of you posing?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

would have hung out and partied more if I didn't get a broken neck

Are you still hurting?

I was sorry to hear about your neck, we missed out on our monkey jump!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Are you still hurting?

yeah I'm sure it will be awhile till I'm painfree. that opening would have killed an ordinary man:| good thing ( in my best russian accent ) " I'm strong like bull"
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Are you still hurting?

yeah I'm sure it will be awhile till I'm painfree. that opening would have killed an ordinary man:| good thing ( in my best russian accent ) " I'm strong like bull"

Damn... pack better! :P Hope you heal fast!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"They packed him a slammer"

I've always had trouble with this expression or mindset.
Throwing a wad of nylon into the air at 120mph (+/-) is bound to have a different effect at times. Slammers can, do, and will happen.
While I think careful packing can help reduce to likelihood, there's no guarantee.