CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Now that's some good beer.

This time tomorrow I'll be driving back with K-dubs from the airport. Then after 5 very long hours at work we'll be on our way down! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow evening!!!

Does K dub every have her own ride?:ph34r: Wish i could be there this year. Wasnt sure i could have made it, but now i could have went over the weekend :( But dont want to drive by myself.... maybe next year. But if anybody is driving through North Texas let me know.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

No clue where youre comong from but im in pensacola fl. If you come by here. Anywhere close ill meet ya and make the rest of your trip with you.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Now that's some good beer.

This time tomorrow I'll be driving back with K-dubs from the airport. Then after 5 very long hours at work we'll be on our way down! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow eveningmorning!!!

FIFY ;)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I was trying yesterday, but you kept looking at the bottle to see how much you drank.
So much for taking advantage of you.....oh...uh...never mind.
>:(

Hey Normiss - I could FEDEX you some - uh - "stuff" to put in said drink to make her forget most of the evening so's I can get that Lost Prairie thread going :o:SB|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

It was so nice meeting you and seeing kallend again also. There are so many dz.commers I met for the first time, it was a successful trip just for that! I don't want to list everyone's name because I know I would leave someone off, so I'll just say if I gave you a hug or a smile, I enjoyed meeting you and thanks for coming! :)
Gonna head home today, but I have to stop by the Wild Chicken Festival first! :ph34r:

Thanks to Keithbar for loaning me a phone, the PD guys for helping me figure out why my openings were hard (it was all me! :$), Normiss for all the fun jumps and licking my visor :P, Dannydan for picking me up in the golf cart when I had a long walk, and of course to Chris and Julie for yet another fine boogie. See you next year!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow. Is all i can say. Best weekend in a LOOONG time. Thanks to everyone who i met and hung out with. Yall are hilarious, chris thanks forthe excellent band beer and bonfires! Skymama and Normiss, yall are absolutely awsome! Nigel, glad to hear ya got back ok! Bolas youre hilarious man. K-dub, cheach, And the rest of the dirty pirate hookers, rocked their corsets awsomely, And everyone else who i forgot to mention yall just rock! All in all thanks for talking me into coming, had a grea time even tbough i didnt get to jump!! Will totally be back again! :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

It was so nice meeting you and seeing kallend again also. There are so many dz.commers I met for the first time, it was a successful trip just for that! I don't want to list everyone's name because I know I would leave someone off, so I'll just say if I gave you a hug or a smile, I enjoyed meeting you and thanks for coming! :)

You were giving out hugs too?? Damnit! I missed those!B|

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You were giving out hugs too?? Damnit! I missed those!B|

Maybe she had a different opinion when meeting you?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Wow. Is all i can say. Best weekend in a LOOONG time. Thanks to everyone who i met and hung out with. Yall are hilarious, chris thanks forthe excellent band beer and bonfires! Skymama and Normiss, yall are absolutely awsome! Nigel, glad to hear ya got back ok! Bolas youre hilarious man. K-dub, cheach, And the rest of the dirty pirate hookers, rocked their corsets awsomely, And everyone else who i forgot to mention yall just rock! All in all thanks for talking me into coming, had a grea time even tbough i didnt get to jump!! Will totally be back again! :)

It was brought to my attention that people thought I wasn't a real person.... Glad I could prove I am!!!!!!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Once again Spence you completely out did yourself. I would really like to know what you did and who's soul you sold to get the perfect weather we had. Saw lots of old friends and made even more new ones. It's definitely a boogie like no else! I'm already starting the countdown to next yeah.

Oh, and to Skymama...thanks for one of my new favorite quotes, "On my back or on my belly, I'm pretty easy." :D

Oh, and to Skymama...thanks for one of my new favorite quotes, "On my back or on my belly, I'm pretty easy."

lol...I was kinda hoping you wouldn't remember that one. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon