CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Who's ready for a big Georgia Hello???

HA! Meeee! :ph34r:

I was telling one of my whuffo friends about that last week. She looked at me like I was crazy.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Been reading through the thread in my silent personal torture... Although I will not make it (for the umpteenth time), I REALLY wish you all a fabulous & safe boogie. B|

AND

if one of you lovely ladies would be so kind as to plant a big `ol Irish kiss on Chris for me I'd greatly appreciate it! :-*

Blue skies!!!! :)
xoxo
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Just get your boobs over to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, and provide some relieve to the 50 workers that are holding out and sacrificing their lives to save a nation.

You don't have to relegate yourself to serving boobie jello shots! Under false pretense!!!!!!

The Dirty Pirate Hookers are saddened by the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and want to do something to help. With that being said, we know how upsetting it is to many of you to watch the boobie shot part of the initiation process (newly initiated members have to take a jello shot from a Pimp Wench's corseted cleavage) and not be able to participate yourselves. So we've decided to allow anyone to take a boobie jello shot for a donation. All funds raised will be donated to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake Pacific Tsunami relief efforts.

That's right, like Spence said, be sure to bring plenty of cash because boobie jello shots will be available for a donation until we run out! B|

You're Welcome!

Just get your boobs over to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, and provide some relieve to the 50 workers that are holding out and sacrificing their lives to save a nation.

You don't have to relegate yourself to serving boobie jello shots! Under false pretense!!!!!!

The Dirty Pirate Hookers are saddened by the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and want to do something to help. With that being said, we know how upsetting it is to many of you to watch the boobie shot part of the initiation process (newly initiated members have to take a jello shot from a Pimp Wench's corseted cleavage) and not be able to participate yourselves. So we've decided to allow anyone to take a boobie jello shot for a donation. All funds raised will be donated to the Red Cross Japan Earthquake Pacific Tsunami relief efforts.

That's right, like Spence said, be sure to bring plenty of cash because boobie jello shots will be available for a donation until we run out! B|

You're Welcome!

But since you're going to, I'll stop by the bank on my way

I'm starting to hear this from a few people.
One is too many.
Pussies!
Get there!!!
:P

Slide me some cash!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm starting to hear this from a few people.
One is too many.
Pussies!
Get there!!!
:P

yeah its coming down to the wire literally for me. its all gonna depend on how much my paycheck is thursday, :|

but seeing as i only know yall from here, i doubt ill be missed much if i dont make it, lol. ;)

fingers crossed though!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

If you show up I'll buy you a beer. and a jump!;)

SWEET ;) thanks. i may have to take you up on the beer. the jump, well, if i make it i HIGHLY doubt ill be jumping, havent jumped in almost a year. . . id have to re-train a tad, im sure. lol.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

gravity still works the same. I went 7 years one time. floated the exit turned 16 points:P

haha! nice! well you have one or 2 more DIGITS to your jump numbers than mine ;)

does that whole docking on your AFF instructor during class count as turning points? cus if so then yeah, we did 2 :)

Waiting for my plane in the Nuernberg airport... Drinking a Hefeweizen at 945 in the am.

Next stop Amsterdam enroute.... anyone need me to pick up something there for them :);)

See you guys tomorrow.

Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

If you show up I'll buy you a beer. and a jump!;)

SWEET ;) thanks. i may have to take you up on the beer. the jump, well, if i make it i HIGHLY doubt ill be jumping, havent jumped in almost a year. . . id have to re-train a tad, im sure. lol.

Come along and jump. I know that Hans has organised AFF instructors to be working so there will be opportunity. Friday morning I am doing the FJC as >15 years and lots of beer as ensured I need retraining!
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

haha ill bring the money, and see how i feel, who knows it may just happen :D

i should be up there mid day friday, or saturday morning, i think.

id come up thurs but theres a group of us from work doing a pub crawl, and i really wanna see my supervisors shitfaced :)