CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Save some room on the field next to manifest for the PD tent!

I hear it's a good landing target. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I will gladly repack it for you! I've been wanting to try a x-fire 2.

we will make it happen. I hate coccooning that slick bitch and stuffing it in the d-bag. i don't mind the 1st part of the pro pack right to when I throw in down onto the ground. but then i want to walk away from it and let someone else wrassle it into the bag and close the container :P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I will gladly repack it for you! I've been wanting to try a x-fire 2.

we will make it happen. I hate coccooning that slick bitch and stuffing it in the d-bag. i don't mind the 1st part of the pro pack right to when I throw in down onto the ground. but then i want to walk away from it and let someone else wrassle it into the bag and close the container :P

I've been wrassling slick nylon for 4 years. Won't be a problem. :D

We're bringing the Katana, Pulse, Storm, Sabre2, Velocity and Optimum demos, in pretty much every size we make of each canopy.

And maybe a case of GoFast! if we can fit it in the truck after we pack the tent and canopies......B|

Namaste,
Tom Noonan

www.everest-skydive.com

both of my rigs are good one was packed at the end of oct. the other one dec something. MAN! I can't fucking wait i'm sooooooo fucking excited what's the scoop on r.v. slots??
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

i'm planning to hit the road sometime wed. morn.. hopefully EARLY morn. but as we all know sometimes the best layed plans of mice and men go . to hell in a hand basket.. so........ i'll see you . the next eve.:P at some point.B|

Thanks Mark, I'll figure out what the repack date is. When you show up your rig will need to be in date for the entire event in order to get tagged and be able to use at the event.

September 21, 2010.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It looks like I will hopefully be coming along for a couple of days. I just need to convince Andy and Hans to babysit me:)
Wife has given permission for me to stay on after business for a couple of days so at least that is one box ticked.

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I'm sure this info is in this thread somewhere, but I'm waaaaay to lazy to read all 19 pages to find it.

Can anyone answer the following questions for me quick?!

1 - On-site tent camping/showers available?
2 - Boogie Fee?
3 - Main canopy demos available?
4 - Can we restrict Bolas' thong usage?!

I wanted to remind everyone a couple things about the boogie.

-This is not a regular DZ. If there is something you need, bring it. Rubber bands,pullup cords,packing weights(if you can),packing tarp.

-We have no way to process credit cards on site and I would be out of my mind to take a bunch of out of state checks. There are ATMs in town. Show up with CASH.

-Be nice or leave.

-Clean up after yourself. The people helping to run the boogie are not there to pickup your trash.

-Be patient. Be nice or leave.

-It gets busy in registration in the mornings. I recommend that you register when you get there and not wait till everyone else gets there. If this system fails to work I will be forced in the future to set up a registration tent at the entrance and pass the cost on to you.

-Don't be the one who fucks it up for everyone else. I am very tolerant, BUT, If someone asks you to stop doing something,STOP. If you have a problem with someone else asking you to stop something, STOP anyway and come see me. If I ask you to STOP doing something Fucking STOP. Rest assured if you are doing something that will fuck this up for everyone else you will not have to guess who called the police.

-Speaking of the Police.They are aware of the party going on out there and I'm sure they will be watching the traffic going back and forth to town.Don't Drink and Drive. We have had no issues that I am aware of and they have not targeted skydivers like they did in Dublin. Lets not give them a reason to.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Come and have fun.

P.S. Please be polite to the local folks. The town loves us so far. I am not aware of any issues in town so far. Lets try to keep it this way.