CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

you forgot XRW!
:P

If this is like combat RW, I'm in!

Um..not quite http://vimeo.com/11880206

well the background music is awsome, Angels and Airwaves is one of my fav bands! and the video was pretty cool too! :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

if anyone is coming from somewhere that sells go-fast, and could get me a case or two, please pm me and we'll figure out the details.

i love the stuff, but can't get it in canada. :(

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Hey Chris...how about a run-down of the organizers. Do you have someone for any/all of these categories? If you don't, maybe someone can volunteer to throw some things together.

RW- several
Freeflying- yes
VRW- not aware of
Wingsuits- Plan to appoint one
Crw- not aware of
Muff Jumps- Rick (I got this one :P)

If anyone wants to do small freefly jumps (5 people or less), I'm happy to jump with anyone as long as they are stable in their sit and can hold a heading.

I was meaning to answer this and it slipped my mind. As I am catching some flack about Fitz not being freefly friendly I came back to this. Yes I know this is stupid.

In regards to organizers. I very rarely post organizers because early on someone got their panties in a wad cause they claim to have come to one of the events to jump with someone who either didn't show up or they just didn't get to jump with.

I put comments next to your catagories. I have organizers lined up and will add more if needed. I even have an organizer to help people find an organizer.

As for the person talking shit. My events speak for themselves. If you don't think you can come and have fun there are hundreds of other places to jump that weekend.

Yeah...maybe bring it.:P

yeah...i'm still a maybe :)

Just booked the hotel, i can take it if needed ;)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Sweet!
Now, let's talk about the weather. I would like it in the 70's during the daytime and the 50's at night with a 5-8 mph wind during jump time. Please take care of that.

:)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sweet!
Now, let's talk about the weather. I would like it in the 70's during the daytime and the 50's at night with a 5-8 mph wind during jump time. Please take care of that.

that is how the weather has been the last few weekends in georgia. little cooler at night but perfect for a bonfire.

let's hope the good weather holds out:)
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Sweet!

I'll even throw in a full moon on Sat. night.

does that mean night jumps???:D
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Sweet!

does that mean night jumps???:D

Um...No. :)

Sweet!

A full moon AND the time change?

Damn you have the POWER! :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Menu from Dale.

Breakfast Sandwich Menu
Ham, egg, and cheese
Sausage, egg, and cheese
Bacon, egg, cheese
(Any combination of above items)

General Fast Food Menu
Hamburgers
Cheeseburgers
Ham and cheese sandwiches
Turkey sandwiches
Hot dogs
Chicken salad sandwiches
Veggie sandwiches
Pimento cheese sandwiches
(All sides to go on sandwiches)

Thursday Night
Open late on regular menu

Friday Night
Smoked Chicken Dinner
Corn on the Cob
Peas
? Not sure yet - depends on availability

Saturday Night
Bar-B-Que Pork Dinner
Cabbage Casserole
Baked Beans

Both Dinners served with Rolls, Sweet Tea, and Dessert

Will you guys have something in the 170 range???

what kind of 170 you looking for.? I got a 169 x-fire 2 your welcome to jump a time or two. as long as you repack it for me;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Will you guys have something in the 170 range???

what kind of 170 you looking for.? I got a 169 x-fire 2 your welcome to jump a time or two. as long as you repack it for me;)

I will gladly repack it for you! I've been wanting to try a x-fire 2.