CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

I'm getting turned on just thinking about you in your bifocals ... LOL.

lol...weirdo. :ph34r:

Hahaha ... Don't pretend you don't like it. :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

wait, you probably want someone who has packed recently and knows what they are doing, right?

It's not a requirement.

Haha. :)Yall put more faith in me than i would. :)But then again weve not met, yet. HAHA
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

wait, you probably want someone who has packed recently and knows what they are doing, right?

It's not a requirement.

Haha. :)Yall put more faith in me than i would. :)But then again weve not met, yet. HAHA

Oh I don't know if I have faith in you, just yet ... I'd still jump it though.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

It's not a requirement.

LMAO :D;):)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

It's not a requirement.

I would feel the same way if I trusted my rigger.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It's not a requirement.

LMAO :D;):)

If your shitty packjobs are cheaper than the rest, I'll buy from you, buddy B|

all i need now i s a sign saying
"WILL PACK FOR BEER"
:D

If your sign says "WILL PACK FOR ONE BEER" .. I'll let you pack my shit all day long, brotha! Shit ... I'll let you pack my rig just because you're from ESTL ... Haha.

all i need now i s a sign saying
"WILL PACK FOR BEER"
:D

If your sign says "WILL PACK FOR ONE BEER" .. I'll let you pack my shit all day long, brotha! Shit ... I'll let you pack my rig just because you're from ESTL ... Haha.

HAHAHA :D;)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting excited about this boogie- less than a month away now. I've never had anything but a great time at one of Spence's events. I think this one will be more of the same.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Well, its officially getting To be crunch ime for final decision making to go or not. I know i wont PLAN on jumping, is it still wOrth going to hang out? Kinda like a day at the DZ cept bigger, cus hanging out at the dz is a fun day in itself. If i do go is it better to get a hotel or camp? I mean what do the majority of people do at these things? Lol just curious, as this will be my FIRST boogie(dont worry there will be beer). Haha.

is it still wOrth going to hang out?

Is it worth it to you to meet in person the people you "talk" to online?

If i do go is it better to get a hotel or camp?

Lots of people camp, it just depends on your comfort level with such things. I think you probably look at camping a lot differently than I do. I'm over sleeping in a tent just to save a few bucks. :ph34r:

as this will be my FIRST boogie(dont worry there will be beer). Haha.

I think you should probably come then. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah. Meeting yall does sound fun. As far as the campig thing depending on the weather, and fundage haha. Well if all else fails ill be up for a day, i really want to spend the weekend up there, but well see. :)

i camped last year and that's what i am doing again this year. there were a lot of people from my dz that went and stayed in tents/trailers. it is nice and cool at nights but not freezing, so it's perfect tent weather.

edited to add: you should use the money you would have spent on a room jumping, and stay in a tent (story of my life).
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Even without jumping it is totally worth going. It is easily one of the top 10 boogies. I'm going to be camping for the 2nd time. It gets chilly at night but not too cold. And to answer your question what do the majority of people do at these things, well, you'll just have to come to find out. Trust me, you'll have fun.

Ok thanks guys. Ill definately be upthere for at least a day and night. Gonna see if i can talk a friend or 2 into coming up with me. 6 hr drive is pretty boring alone. Lol.

What are the plans for Saturday night?

So far there is bonfire and bands. I ran short on ideas this year and the one thing I really wanted (one of those sling shot things) was way out of my price range.

I am still working some angles and I am planning on offering a reward for stupid human tricks.

I am open to ideas.