CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Let me know if you need a bigger one.

Yeah, is Rick coming again this year?

Uhhh, is Rick going to be there again this year?

Are you saying Rick has a big one? How have I not noticed this?! :o If you get to see his big one, I want to see his big one too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If only you could have a sig line ...
:P

Yeah, you would think they would get over that shit at some point.

???

Would you like to buy a vowel ? :D:D:D

I still think it's funny that neither of the comments that got my sig line taken away was actually aimed at a mod. But you know how the saying goes...If you think it's about you well I guess it is.:D

I thought it was directed at stupid fuckers, but I could be wrong.
:P

Considering the target audience, I thought it was a compliment.

At least a promotion.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Uhhh, is Rick going to be there again this year? :)

I'm curious to know too;) I'm there. come hell or high water. count on it:P FUCKING ARCH BITCHES! or at least sit or h/d but damn it keep up.:D
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Than make that 6.5 since you're a maybe :P

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

Well hell, Cheach, Ditto, Cyndi, Bolas, K-dub... I guess I'll get in on this... I think it'll be an entertaining tent!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

Well hell, Cheach, Ditto, Cyndi, Bolas, K-dub... I guess I'll get in on this... I think it'll be an entertaining tent!

Great...with this group Spence is going to put our tent as far away from the general population as possible.

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

Great...with this group Spence is going to put our tent as far away from the general population as possible.

I would not be surprised. Thats one helluva collection of demented, sick and twisted skydivers! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

I would not be surprised. Thats one helluva collection of demented, sick and twisted skydivers! :D

But it will also be where all the corset wearing hotties are....hmmmmm...he's got a conundrum on his hands. :D

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach (Boobies)
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly (Boobies)
k-dubjumps (Boobies)

Emphasis Mine -

I think he will take the good with the bad.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

But it will also be where all the corset wearing hotties are....hmmmmm...he's got a conundrum on his hands. :D

I think I'll put your tent on the deck.

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

That's right. We're special. B|
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

BillyVance
Bolas
Cheach
Dittodogg
Gonzo
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps

That's right. We're special. B|

Here are the new uniforms for y'all.

Just sent you an e-mail about a cook...

Sometimes, if my head is tilted a certain way my bifocals make letters look different. I had a letter off in the word "cook" and it completely changed the sentence to one that made me go :o!

Well, maybe it was just my dirty mind, but I think it was my glasses. :ph34r:

I'm getting turned on just thinking about you in your bifocals ... LOL.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

the mortgage company just sent me a $460 some dollar refund check on my escrow account. ;)with fitz coming up DAMN ! that was nice of them. with that and my tax refund i'm gonna rock this bitch! now who want's to pack for me?:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

the mortgage company just sent me a $460 some dollar refund check on my escrow account. ;)with fitz coming up DAMN ! that was nice of them. with that and my tax refund i'm gonna rock this bitch! now who want's to pack for me?:P

ill do it!;)

wait, you probably want someone who has packed recently and knows what they are doing, right?
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

as long as you get the slider right is ok to trash pack;)

HAHA that i can do! the rest of it, well ill just play by ear ;) im sure itll all come back to me!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

http://www.thedirtypiratehookers.com/DPH/Videos/Entries/2010/10/25_Interviews_around_town.html

Does everyone have their corsets ready??? Who wants to join the Dirty Pirate Hookers? :)

How many people are bringing corsets? I think we should try and set a Georgia state record corset jump! Oh and if you don't have one, all us DPHs usually have a couple extra on hand.

I know so far we have:

Bolas
Cheach
Ellie
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406