CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

anthonyfellows
BillyVance
Blacklabjumper AKA DPH#-2
bolas
bunky
buyaka96
Cheach - strong possibility
Chiquita - will have a massage table with me as well
CSpenceFLY
Dittodogg. Army Leave approved. Flying in from Deutchland to Atl.... Ill figure it out from there.
doog
Don & Jean.
freefalle
jguy904
HALO1
iluvtofly
jrmrangers
KathleenL + Anthony and Ken Stone
keithbar
Lauralicious, MrLicious, & Babylicious
K-dubjumps
Keithbar.

micduran
Mirage62 - +86
mouth
mutumbo
normiss
Randydivr
Rick
Skydave103
Skymama (Even if it means normiss has to throw her in the trunk and kidnap her)
Sletzer
Taxiway
Thanatos340
Theonlyski - maybe :)
thrillstalker
TinMan
Trigirl
turtlespeed

Heh . . .

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

keithbar
Lauralicious, MrLicious, & Babylicious
K-dubjumps
Keithbar.

o.k. guys I've figured it out. I'm on there twice because i take up two slots on the plane. funnny:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

If our wingloadings are not too far apart, I'll give it a whirl. :)

if our wingloadings are not to far apart?.:D well billy you got a sub 100 sg ft crw canopy? ;) I'm like 290 plus out the door on a 190

I think I'll pass! :D

I jump a Triathlon 120 and I'm about 185 out the door, and I hate wearing weights.

A g od canopy pilot could make that work.:|

I'm not all that current these days, but trust me, compared to my flight path, Keith is going to be flying like a bat back to hell! :D

You do realize that you are only .015 different in wing loading, right?

185/120 = 1.541
290/190 = 1.526

Serves me right for not doing the math in the first place. Yeah that's doable. If I can get down there, I'm game.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lose the Lite beer!

You guys really got get over that stuff.

You are encouraged to bring your own beer and to bring enough to share with the whole class. ;)

i did, and i will again. if i could bring a keg, i would. problem is, it would cost a small fortune in keg rental.B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

In addition to the large tent that we normally put up for the event we will offer private tents again this year. Some of you may remember we did this with great success in Dublin. A private tent insures that you and your frinds have a place to keep your stuff and a place to kick back and relax.

The 15x15 frame tents are $150
20x20 is $275

Contact me for other size options.
This info available on the forums at www.RoamingOutdoors.com

We will be in Fitz. the next few weekend putting out fliers for tandems. If anyone wants to come help we'll be hitting the surrounding area and then hanging out at the campground at night.

Also if you are with in a few hours of Fitz and would like to put up some fliers or have so on hand as you get close to the boogie, contact me and I will get the file to you.

Seems that some skydiver complained to ATT about not having any cell service in Fitzgerald for the boogie. Just got off the phone, they are trying to bring in a temporary cell system for the event. Now that si some funny shit.

:D:D:D

i enjoyed having an excuse for not answering the phone:P
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

That it...if your having cell service I'm not coming...my wife only had to call the FBO to leave a message that her kidney was coming out...if we have cell service she'll call ME to give me that kind of news!!
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Well for the record Mouth IS COUNTED twice...cause she in my numbers...and mouth isn't big enough to count twice!!

All I can say to that is.....THANK GOD I'm not that big

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

http://www.thedirtypiratehookers.com/DPH/Videos/Entries/2010/10/25_Interviews_around_town.html

Does everyone have their corsets ready??? Who wants to join the Dirty Pirate Hookers? :)

I'm READDDDYYYYY!!!!!! I am thinking o f buying the green version of the one in my profile pic- but it is light green. :(
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

http://www.thedirtypiratehookers.com/DPH/Videos/Entries/2010/10/25_Interviews_around_town.html

Does everyone have their corsets ready??? Who wants to join the Dirty Pirate Hookers? :)

I'm READDDDYYYYY!!!!!! I am thinking o f buying the green version of the one in my profile pic- but it is light green. :(

Light green is perfectly fine. I actually JUST ordered a green one myself. It's more light green than dark green...but as long as it's sexy as all hell then you're fine. :)

Light green is perfectly fine. I actually JUST ordered a green one myself. It's more light green than dark green...but as long as it's sexy as all hell then you're fine. :)

I might need a bigger size to try and assure they stay in in freefall.....
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

:D:D:D Good luck with that.

That will not be necessary.

:D:D:D Food luck with that.

Freudian?

I'm hungry now.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun