CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

I'll be there too! Now it's really getting scary. So who wants to be in charge of the list of names this year?

I was told that I was going -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

1. Don & Jean.
3. Dittodogg. Army Leave approved. Flying in from Deutchland to Atl.... Ill figure it out from there.
4 Taxiway
5. Lauralicious, MrLicious, & Babylicious
6. Mirage62
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

1. Don & Jean.
3. Dittodogg. Army Leave approved. Flying in from Deutchland to Atl.... Ill figure it out from there.
4 Taxiway
6. Mirage62 - +86
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

1. Don & Jean.
4 Taxiway
6. Mirage62 - +86
7. bunkyB|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

1. Don & Jean.
4 Taxiway
6. Mirage62 - +86
7. bunky.
8. Keithbar.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Ok...if we're going to have a list we're going to do it right (I've been talking to Deedy to much obviously). :D

BillyVance
bolas
bunky
buyaka96
CSpenceFLY
Dittodogg. Army Leave approved. Flying in from Deutchland to Atl.... Ill figure it out from there.
doog
Don & Jean.
HALO1
iluvtofly
jrmrangers
KathleenL + Anthony and Ken Stone
keithbar
Lauralicious, MrLicious, & Babylicious
LisaH
K-dubjumps
Keithbar.
matthewcline
micduran
Mirage62 - +86
mutumbo
normiss
Rick
Skymama
Sletzer
Taxiway
Thanatos340
TinMan
turtlespeed

Ok...if we're going to have a list we're going to do it right (I've been talking to Deedy to much obviously). :D

BillyVance
bolas
bunky
buyaka96
CSpenceFLY
Dittodogg. Army Leave approved. Flying in from Deutchland to Atl.... Ill figure it out from there.
doog
Don & Jean.
HALO1
iluvtofly
jrmrangers
KathleenL + Anthony and Ken Stone
keithbar
Lauralicious, MrLicious, & Babylicious
LisaH
K-dubjumps
Keithbar.
matthewcline
micduran
Mirage62 - +86
mutumbo
normiss
Rick
Skymama
Sletzer
Taxiway
Thanatos340
TinMan
turtlespeed

List are just better if in A-Z order..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

it also creates an opportunity for those joining after the alphabetizing to have some fun fucking with you two...
:P:D:D:D

Ha Ha HA

I might pop over to Fitz for just one day just to see the trouble you people cause...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm already getting excited two months from now i'll be bouncing of the walls. and chomping at the bit to get my knees back in the breeze:)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm already getting excited two months from now i'll be bouncing of the walls. and chomping at the bit to get my knees back in the breeze:)

yeeeah. thats why i moved to florida. weather is much better :P
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Yeah it's cold tonight, and I'll be looking outside at potentially up to 8 inches of snow on my front yard Monday morning in CENTRAL ALABAMA!!! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah they were talking about the possibility of snow waay down in Emerald Coast. my fat ass is moving to mexico. . . or somewhere near the equator.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

yeah they were talking about the possibility of snow waay down in Emerald Coast. my fat ass is moving to mexico. . . or somewhere near the equator.

I remember seeing a picture of a thin layer of snow on the white sand beach on the Alabama peninsula. Really couldn't tell if it was sand or snow! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

if its gonna be anywhere near cold enough for snow there better be enough of it for some sledding!! but since florida has exactly ZERO hills, yeah it just sucks :( this is bullshit.

How did my name get on the list? :ph34r:

My financial situation is up in the air right now, I can't confirm that I can be there yet. I sure want to be though.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon