CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

Who do I contact about an RV slot?

Also since I will not be jumping (no surprise there) I will call you about actually helping out this year.

Ditto about the RV slot and about helping out! I won't be jumping much, if at all, but I can help with manifest, registration, the GSR, whatever.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

hate to burst your bubble, but frozen paintballs dont do any more damage than one that bounces and dosent break. the weight of the ball dosent change, nor does the velocity, so its just like getting shot with a regular one.:)

either way, if paintball guns will be needed, just let me know ;) i have a few i could spare

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

hate to burst your bubble, but frozen paintballs dont do any more damage than one that bounces and dosent break. the weight of the ball dosent change, nor does the velocity, so its just like getting shot with a regular one.:)

either way, if paintball guns will be needed, just let me know ;) i have a few i could spare

Take a 1 gal ziploc bag of water, drop it on your foot...

Take a 1 gal ziploc bag of water, put it in the freezer and remove the ice cube in a bag, drop it on your foot...

Which one hurts more?

(actually, you're an EMT right? Use IV bags, they don't break as easily, even if they're smaller than a gal.):P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

LOL. yeah i am. but thats beside the point. a ball bouncing feels the same as them frozen, trust me, been around the sport for 12 years. lol. the non frozen bag of water stays in contact with the skin longer, like a ball that breaks, so reducing th eforce. a bounce and a frozen one are the same equivalent.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

man I've never been hit with a paintball and after seeing the damage they can do on jackass I'll pass. lazer tag is fun and dosen't hurt:P i think the only way you could get me to do the paint ball thing would be in the winter so I could wear my heavy hunting coveralls:D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

well why do all those jackass guys end up with those ugly purple bruises. I'm guessing maybe they turn those guns way up? can't u adjust the air pressure and speed of the paintballs?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

well why do all those jackass guys end up with those ugly purple bruises. I'm guessing maybe they turn those guns way up? can't u adjust the air pressure and speed of the paintballs?

yeah im sure they did. if you freeze paintballs you can ramp up the velocity of the gun, past the point where a normal ball would break. im sure thats what they did.

but even a normal paintball will leave some pretty big bruises.

I missed it...jackass..

I have started posting info in the forums ofwww.RoamingOutdoors.com

If you are looking for info it will be easy to find there. I have hotel and RV slot info posted in the new thread. All of last years info is still there also and is being transferred.

Who is going to start and manage the list here this year?