CSpenceFLY

The 8th Annual St. Patrick Day Celebration Boogie:March 17-20 2011:Fitzgerald,Ga.:USA

How about a designated shitting area for all the dogs that will be there… other than the tent & HP landing area. Was amazed at just how many owners DIDN’T pick up their dogs shit.

That's a pretty shitty post.....Hahahahaha!!! I kill myself.

So no Rock bands but "Stand Up" instead?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

All the dog shit just makes it funnier when the swoopers slide one in. The good news is that if you chow in the water, it'll wash most of the shit off. :o

So anyway, I'll be there.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

hey guys im a noob so go easy on me here. im taking the aff as soon as weather permits and ill hopefully have my "A" by st pattys day. i was wondering is there much for noobs at a boogie this big? id love to come and meet some of you guys and watch the swwoping and big ways but id also like to do some jumping.
Wait , I pull what first?

Just wanted to everyone to know that Chris really is a great guy to work with from an organizing stand point.

He tries hard to do the asshole thing....but he really can't pull it off.

Pray for good weather
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Finally, I'll be there!!! :)
Wheeeeeeeee

I guess I might just have to break my 2hour drive rule so I can visit with you...;)

Damn, LisaH and Deedy both in the same place at the same time? Guess I'll have to make the 4 hour drive down again just for them, and Skymama too. :ph34r:

You better be there I'll need your help on the raft dives :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Finally, I'll be there!!! :)
Wheeeeeeeee

I guess I might just have to break my 2hour drive rule so I can visit with you...;)

Damn, LisaH and Deedy both in the same place at the same time? Guess I'll have to make the 4 hour drive down again just for them, and Skymama too. :ph34r:

You better be there I'll need your help on the raft dives :)

Raft dives? Fuck yeah! Count me in! All we need is Skymama and LisaH and whoever else can fit in the raft as passengers! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This picture is why I won't be doing another raft dive. I'm very thankful I wasn't caught up in a rope or the raft when it broke. I was young and stupid then; now I know better!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon