labrys

Yay!! Skydive Sebastian Invasion Boogie

I'm driving from Ohio to the Keys for a friend's wedding in a couple of weeks. Just took a look at DZs along the way and I was a bit pessimistic about the odds that I'd find something happening mid-week... then I took a look at Sebastian's website. :)
Any other dz.commers going to be there? I've been argueing with you bastards for almost 10 years.. time to meet a few of you.
Owned by Remi #?

Doc and I will be there but aren't getting there til the end of the boogie --- just in time for the New Year's Eve Party; Bringing my corset for Dirty Pirate Hooker initiations. Just got word from Luv2Fly she will be there as well ;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Doc and I will be there but aren't getting there til the end of the boogie --- just in time for the New Year's Eve Party; Bringing my corset for Dirty Pirate Hooker initiations. Just got word from Luv2Fly she will be there as well ;)

And now k-dub will be arriving with Doc and Cindy too B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

looks like 4 of the original dirty pirate hookers will be there --- oh me oh my! time to break out the corsets and jump...lets just pray that the weather is warmer than the last jump I did in the Pac Nw.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I might be able to be a Dirty Pirate Hooker on the way back from the wedding. What day?

B|

We'll have hookers available through the 14th though most will prolly leave the second or 3rd.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

time to break out the corsets and jump..

Umm.. that won't be such a good idea for me. I'd look like a badly made balloon poodle stuffed into a walmart tiki torch.\\[:/]

http://thedirtypiratehookers.com/DPH/Hookers/Archive.html

Take a look here. It's all in good fun. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Anyone going to have a Spectre 190/170 that I can try out? Thinking about getting rid of the Sabre2 170 in favor of a Spectre.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Anyone going to have a Spectre 190/170 that I can try out? Thinking about getting rid of the Sabre2 170 in favor of a Spectre.

I bet the PD reps who are there could help you out. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I bet the PD reps who are there could help you out. ;)

Someone had the damn thing signed out up until the PD guy was packing up...

He did hook me up with a free demo going to z-hills for me in a few days. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

It was fun... Just wish assholes wouldn't steal from people... Sure, I only lost a damn nice folding chair... but someone else got alot of stuff jacked from their car.

Most fun I've had at a boogie that I paid the same price for registering as I did for the 2 jumps I made.:D