RickH

2011 Everglades Boogie

I just called and asked. She said B-license was required. She did not say any particular jumps. I took this to mean for all jumps.

... a real-life, off the plane, Irish woman!

Just called myself. Yea, the lady said that a B licence is required for ALL loads. That messes up my plans so :(

They should really say so on their website.

I am the owner of Skydive Air Adventures, I am very sorry for the incorrect information you were given.

Let me clear up the confusion.......You must be a licensed skydiver to attend the boogie ( no students).

You must have a B- License to jump out of the Helicopter and High Altitude jumps.

Sorry for the mistake on our part!

I just called and asked. She said B-license was required. She did not say any particular jumps. I took this to mean for all jumps.

... a real-life, off the plane, Irish woman!

Just called myself. Yea, the lady said that a B licence is required for ALL loads. That messes up my plans so :(

They should really say so on their website.

I am the owner of the DZ. I am very sorry, you were given incorrect information.

You must be a licensed skydiver to attend the boogie ( no students).

You must have a B- License to do a helicopter jump and high altitude.

I hope to see you all here, and I am very sorry for the confusion.

Hey lets meet up and discuss the difference between a horseshoe and a ponyshoe. Should be there around 3 Thursday afternoon.

Arriving Friday noon or so.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thanks Rick for clearing that up.
Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago when we were making the travel plans the girl who answered the phone and gave us the mis-information made our travel decision for us. So she cost you at least 2 more attendants and all the jumps we would have made.

But I think I will put it on the calandar for next year. I need some mid-winter altitude (that won't freeze my butt off) and high altitude sounds perfect right about now!

Great job Rick. Thanks for a great boogie.

I'll second that. Had a blast and meeting all you guys down there was good too.

except for butthead dbcooper who never found/looked for me. 11 people recognized me from my avatar and introduced themselves. DB? Noooooooooo.
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

From the staff of Skydive Air Adventures we would like to say thank you for all of those who came out and supported us.

We had beautiful weather and alot of skydives were made. It was great to see old faces and new faces and we look forward to seeing everyone next year!

From the staff of Skydive Air Adventures we would like to say thank you for all of those who came out and supported us.

We had beautiful weather and alot of skydives were made. It was great to see old faces and new faces and we look forward to seeing everyone next year!

Rick, thanks again. Everything was fantastic, and thanks for getting another Skyvan out there so fast when the other one was grounded...even though the door was a pain in the arse in both of them. :P