RickH

2011 Everglades Boogie

Come and join the fun... January 27-31...Skyvan, Otter, King Air, Helicopter. Live Band and DJ Entertainment at night. Big Ways, Small Ways, Wingsuiting and Freefly Organizing. Camping on site, and hot showers,
BBQ, and bonfires!
Contact us at Skydive Air Adventures, www.skydivefl.com, 800-533-6151.

Chuck, sorry no power.........we have hot showers, and nice potties, hope that makes a bit more comfortable.....See ya' there!

Thats alright, something tells me its not going to be warm enough to need the AC in the camper, Ill just plan to set it up without power. I'll register this week, looking forward to it sounds like a great time.

Chuck Bryan

I was planning on going until I discovered that a B-license or higher is required. So the boyfriend could not jump. So we are not going to make the trip this year. I was kind of disappointed - it would have been my first boogie and it would have included my 100th jump!

Maybe next year!

Hey lets meet up and discuss the difference between a horseshoe and a ponyshoe. Should be there around 3 Thursday afternoon.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

I just called and asked. She said B-license was required. She did not say any particular jumps. I took this to mean for all jumps.

... a real-life, off the plane, Irish woman!

Just called myself. Yea, the lady said that a B licence is required for ALL loads. That messes up my plans so :(

They should really say so on their website.