The_Don

Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day?

If I remember correctly, St pattys day is always on march 17th and this yr that is on a wed. I would assume it will be starting that weekend....;)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I dunno, but Spence is within the 4 month window, you'd think he would have posted something by now. He's such a slacker. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maybe we should take the Lost Prairie approach.

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.
And there are too many damn Alabamians.

:P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I dunno, but Spence is within the 4 month window, you'd think he would have posted something by now. He's such a slacker. :P

Use your power & lock this thread .

I bet he gets motivated then! ;)

Spence?
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hey......

aren't YOU ??
ONE of the many MANY, NICE people i met last time????????B|

that dive WAS fantastic.... even the walk/ride BACK .. I'd do it again, in an instant ....
Your RW skills are just Fine,, considering all the freeflying that you do...
and Your adherance to safety and having fun,,,
is ... top shelf...
( thanx drdive and ladydiver TOO...)
;)

Oh....The time We spent
"sitting" together, wasn't bad, either.

Sooo many nice people , too many to list, but i remember 'em all...:ph34r: such a good time...

better start saving my pennies.B|

jmy :)

Maybe we should take the Lost Prairie approach.

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.
And there are too many damn Alabamians.

:P

...and not enough canadians. we'll bring more next year.B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Last I saw on Facebook there were 2 Otters and Skyvan coming. He's got at least 1 balloon set up too.

Not that I'm going. Who on earth would want to drive 4 whole hours to go to a boring event like this one? I mean really...the people suck, the drinks suck, everything about this boogie sucks. I've gone 2 years in a row...why a 3rd? ;);););););) (You know I love ya Spence and that I'm just busting your balls)

Oh wait, I know. Just so I can be there to witness Skymama saying, "FUCK YOU BILLY!" to his face. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh wait, I know. Just so I can be there to witness Skymama saying, "FUCK YOU BILLY!" to his face. :D:D:D:D:D:D

That was classic, I was so glad I was there for that!!!

Not sure if I'll be jumping, but we'll be there with Babylicious in tow!!! Hell, she's the direct result of a certain Boogie on St. Patrick's Day so I think we'd better bring her along. Can't wait!!! :)
Oh, and how do we reserve an RV spot??? :P:D:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The funniest thing ever was when we thought Billy landed off and the airport manager was walking through the wood yelling his name.:D:D:D

I hope to get something posted tonight, if not over the weekend. Not sure who will oversee the RV slots yet. Let you know soon.

Also, We are making some changes to the website so it is under construction but the forums are there. As usual all boogie info will be posted there, www.RoamingDZ.com, and that will be the easiest place to find info. You can browse last years threads for info that is not posted yet.

While RoamingDZ.com will stay active we will over time be shifting things toward a more inclusive site at www.RoamingOutdoors.com

Edit: I lied. The forums have been moved. There is a link at RoamingDZ,com pointing you to the new site.

Believe me, it was even better being the one who said it. ;)

I'm so glad Babylicious will be there. Sign me up for part-time baby help, I love babies! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Believe me, it was even better being the one who said it. ;)

I'm so glad Babylicious will be there. Sign me up for part-time baby help, I love babies! B|

I'm real good with babies too. So count me in if need be. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

it would be hard to compete with bolas in a corset based on my observations at halloween--bolas, a bit more manscaping may be in orderB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

it would be hard to compete with bolas in a corset based on my observations at halloween--bolas, a bit more manscaping may be in orderB|

Did you just imply that Bolas looks better in a corset than skymama? I do believe them is fightin' words!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I think your annual belly jump should be in a corset with the dirty pirate hookers! You know you wanna.

It'll be too cold to wear a corset, well, for me anyway. Besides, my landings aren't consistant enough for me not to wear a jumpsuit. I want my skin covered!

I think your annual belly jump should be in a corset with the dirty pirate hookers! You know you wanna.

It'll be too cold to wear a corset, well, for me anyway. Besides, my landings aren't consistant enough for me not to wear a jumpsuit. I want my skin covered!

Sissy! Or you could just do what I did two years ago. Granted, a Fraulien dress was still a bit tight over my jumpsuit. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban