lauraliscious

PAC750 @ Skydive East Tennessee for the winter!

Just wanted to get the word out there that there is going to be a PAC750 spending the winter at Skydive East Tennessee, just east of Knoxville!!!!

The PAC is already on the field and they plan to fly it whenever they have enough people. The DZ still has the Cessna 206 and 182's available too. So if you're traveling through the area or want to make a special trip, it really is a great dropzone, and even better now with a turbine! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I believe it is 9.

Just spent the weekend there. Nice group of people and nice facilities.

Upstanding and honest folks, using a new PAC 750 XL, and the 182 is there for slow days, plus the 206 just got its door fitted and was finishing its certification this past weekend.

New Sigma's for Tandems, new Student rigs for AFF and Rentals.

With the PAC there they plan on Freelfy Camps (all levels and sizes), 4-way RW camps and possible 8-way RW (all levels).

This DZ and West TN are THE DZ's for TN.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The PAC750 will hold 15 and once you get used to the door, remember to use the lower step, launch anything up to an 8way chunk. You can pretty much launch any 4way piece, some a little different to the Otter but great team training plane!

remember to hang close to the plane if you are outside and lean out only at the count and tell your pilot if you have lots of meat outside, we regularly put 6 outside, and make sure pilot keeps a little extra speed up or the nose down as it can she be a bitch if he gets behind the curve!
have fun

I'd like to get a group of us nashville area jumpers together and make a road trip over there. enough so we would be sure to make the pac fly. i know there are enough of us orphans here in middle tenn..
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'd like to get a group of us nashville area jumpers together and make a road trip over there. enough so we would be sure to make the pac fly. i know there are enough of us orphans here in middle tenn..

Yay!!! All you Nashville jumpers come visit us! Like Matt said, it's a 3 hour drive from Nashville. Just east of downtown Knoxville, about 5 minutes off exit 407 on I-40. I'd call ahead and let them know you're coming, just make sure they plan on flying the PAC before you make the trip. They jump during the week too, when there's enough interest or they have tandems or students scheduled.

I'm not sure if it's 9 or 10 to make the plane fly, but we have a pretty good group of regular up jumpers, so even if you don't have quite enough people from Nashville there should be enough to make the PAC fly. And they do keep pretty busy with tandems and students too. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I do need to get over there. even though at over 6'3" i cuss the door on a pac every time i jump one:P but..... I don't have a 206 in my log book

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .